- Min. Number of Players:3
- Max. Number of Players:7
- Theme:Ancient, Mythology
- Type of player:For beginners, For anybody
- Age Level:10+
- Game Type:Economy, Strategy, Card games
- Play time:30min to 1h
7 Wonders of the World is a board game that has delighted players all over the world for many years. The measure of her success is not only the subsequent reprints but also the awards she has won around the world and the additions that were made. In 7 Wonders of the World, players take on the role of leaders of ancient cities. During the game, they develop them on various levels: commercial, cultural, scientific and military, all in order to get as many victory points as possible at the end of the game. Development takes place by buying various buildings and paying for them with resources that need to be produced. &
Why be interested in the 7 Wonders of the World?
7 Wonders of the World is a game that has simple rules - it all comes down to choosing a card from your deck and deciding how we will use it and then pass the deck to another player and accept a different set of cards. There is no direct negative interaction during the game - you cannot destroy what another player has built, but you can prevent him from gaining a card.
7 Wonders of the World is a family board game that:
- has simple rules but requires thinking;
- allows you to play in a group of 2 to 7 players;
- has many ways to win;
- even with the maximum number of players ensures a short game time (about 30 minutes);
- gives you the joy of discovering and using the relationships between your cards to win;
- has its fans among beginners as well as advanced players.
What makes the new edition special?
- Larger wonder cards to make cards easier to read and arrange.
- New icon system to improve gameplay and help you master the rules even faster.
- Clearer positioning of icons, making cards easier to read and understand.
- Redrafted rules, even more accessible for new participants.
- Boxes of individual titles adjusted to each other in size. ;
- Updated cover art and a stylish new logo.
- 7 Miracle Boards
- 148 cards
- 48 Conflict tokens
- 78 coins
- scoring notebook
- 3 sheets with description of effects
- sheet with the list of cards and a grid of connections
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.