You may also like
- Min. Number of Players:2
- Max. Number of Players:2
- Type of player:For couples
- Age Level:10+
- Game Type:Strategy, Card games
- Play time:less than 30 min
- Mechanics:Card drafting, Hand management
Great, two-player version of the cult game "7 Wonders of the World"
Lead your civilization to greatness by caring for its military and scientific development, and by constructing amazing Buildings and Wonders.
7 Wonders of the World: Duel is a game for 2 players that uses some of the main principles of the bestseller 7 Wonders of the World, but also offers new challenges specially tailored for a two-player game.
There are 3 ways to win in this game:
- military domination,
- scientific domination,
- civil victory.
The game introduces an innovative method of drawing cards before the game - we place them according to the given pattern, and we are allowed to choose only those that are not covered by other cards. Choosing one of them, we discover others, making them available to my opponent, which leads to difficult choices and dilemmas during the game.
Players will compete against each other for cards of various buildings, trying to block their opponent's availability and choosing the ones that will give them the greatest benefit.
- When gaining red cards, players "push" the conflict marker towards their opponent, and when he reaches his capital city, they immediately win the game. Along the way, they gain tokens, which additionally slow down the opponent by taking their coins,
- Green science cards obtained during the game allow us to buy development tokens, thanks to which we significantly increase the advantage over our opponent,
- Thanks to yellow cards, trade cards, we will receive more coins, which are a very valuable in-game currency that greatly supports the acquisition of resources,
- Blue, culture cards will give us a clear boost of victory points,
- Playing all cards will depend on having the right combination of brown and gray cards in your city to provide the necessary resources for its development,
- If everything goes according to our plan, at the end of the game in the third era we will also be able to get guild cards, purple, thanks to which we will be able to summarize our achievements by scoring points for a specific branch of development, completing the construction of our city.
But that's not all, because each player also starts the game with 4 wonders of the world (selected from 12 available), each of them has different skills and helps to develop in a specific field. They can be built during the game and receive privileges, but of the 8 wonders in the game, only 7 will be built. So hurry to run your opponent.
7 Wonders of the World: Duel is a two-player game with simple mechanics that offers players many interesting choices, while having several paths to victory.
This seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.