email@example.comNo feedback yet01.79USDGH
firstname.lastname@example.orgNo feedback yet02.14USDIN
GwandwizowdNo feedback yet02.68USDXG
email@example.comNo feedback yet02.68USDTE
firstname.lastname@example.orgNo feedback yet03.39USDShow remaining 8
8BitBoy is out of a job, and quite frankly he's depressed about it. Then he suddenly remembers all the good times he had as a kid, playing his trusted 8-bit console. Deep down in the far and darkest corner of the basement he finds it along with a strange looking cartridge. He plugs in the cartridge right away, and get sucked into a vivid, but decaying world of platforming. And this is where your adventure takes off.
- 16+ hours main story!
- 56 Levels + huge 5 Worlds]
- 250+ Hidden Locations!
- Coin collecting game + tons of PowerUps
- Hardcore 'retro' mode
- 5 Epic Boss-battles
- Smooth 60 fps (GPU dependent)
- ProcessorDual Core AMD or Intel / AMD E-350 APU
- GraphicsIntel HD 4000 / Radeon HD 6310
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Disk space100 MB
- SystemWindows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8