30min to 1h
Who will sit on the deserted throne and gain all the privileges that come with it? It's high time to use your acquaintances and pull the strings. Use your own cunning to win or buy the votes of Council members. Recruit ...Read More
Name Parameters Min. Number of Players 2 Max. Number of Players 4 Theme Nautical Type of player For expert players Age Level 14+ Language Polish Game Type Economy, Strategy Brand Rebel Play time 30min to 1h
Who will sit on the deserted throne and gain all the privileges that come with it? It's high time to use your acquaintances and pull the strings. Use your own cunning to win or buy the votes of Council members. Recruit powerful Lords and use their abilities to take control of strategically important territories. After all, you are the only one who can rule the people of the Deep well!
In Abyss players try to take control of strategic areas of the underwater city. To achieve this, players must develop in three ways. First, they must gather allies, then use them to recruit Abyssal Lords to give them access to various areas of the city. Players gain ally cards by purchasing them during Deep Exploration on each player's turn. To earn each Lord's favor, you must have a specific set of cards.
Each Lord has a special ability that affects the actions of opponents, the owner's situation, or other game elements. However, when the player decides to assign a Lord to a certain city area, the Lord's ability ceases to work. So players need to carefully plan when and how to use all their allies.
Of course in the game & nbsp; Abyss there must be a fight with a terrible sea monster, which, if left alone for a long time, becomes an increasingly tasty morsel.
- Abyss is a strategic game with a fresh (like a breeze of the sea;) approach. The mechanics are fluid, various solutions and aspects of the game are well woven into it. It is really fun to play and gives a lot of space to show off our tactical skills.
- The currency in this game is pearls. REAL ARTIFICIAL PEARLS;) held in a shell-shaped bowl! One shell for each player.
- The graphics add an unearthly ... that is, an underwater atmosphere. They are very evocative, detailed and colorful. The lord cards are large, nice to look at.
- That's a box! No other game has a box like this !!
- 71 Explore cards
- 35 Lords cards
- 20 Places
- 20 Monster tokens
- Threat marker
- key tokens
- pearls (artificial;))
- transparent, shell-shaped plastic cups