Excellent seller100%Positive feedback51172.40USDGA
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback14314.38USD
Adventurezator is an adventure game. Well, sort of. You see, we all love adventure games (as all sentient beings in their right minds should) but you must admit that even the best of them lack something very special: good old YOU.
In Adventurezator, you not only play an ever-renewed pile of brilliantly designed point-and-click adventures: you actually get to design your own, and publish them too! The best part? You can do that without all that boring programming, or math. It’s all very technical, but (if we had to put it in layman’s terms) it works like a very fancy cable connected directly to your brilliance.
- An Adventure Sandbox: create and play your own adventures with no scripting or technical knowledge required;
- Workshop support: share your creations, and easily play the best adventures the community has to offer;
- Free-form Object Interaction: objects dynamically interact with each other – no need to manually make a cup and a water fountain find what they can accomplish together;
- Actor editor: create, save and share your own characters;
- Cutscene Editor: show the world your movie-directing abilities have been drastically underrated until now;
- Level Editor: easily drag, drop and rotate components to create your own levels;
- Campaign Editor: string your chapters together and create a world-spanning saga;
- Full-fledged campaign and stand-alone extra levels: for your enjoyment and to inspire greater creations!
- More post-launch content: we will continue supporting Adventurezator with official and community-driven updates;
- Pointy. Clicky.
- Pigs. Naked, Baby, Flying, Godly Pigs.
- Processor1.7 GHz Dual Core
- Graphics512 MB VRAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon 4870 HD / Intel HD 3000
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space1 GB
- SystemWindows XP
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 2.2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 2.2Ghz
- Graphics1 GB VRAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 6850
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space2 GB
- SystemWindows 7