30min to 1h
W Aeons End players take on the role of gate mages who are the city's last line of defense ; Gravehold against monsters who want to destroy it. Each game is a great battle between the defenders and one of the four ...Read More
- ShShopgraczRECOGNIZED SELLER99%Positive feedback5892
View offer details$ 34.20
Name Parameters Min. Number of Players 1 Max. Number of Players 4 Theme Fantasy Age Level 14+ Language Polish Play time 30min to 1h Type of player For geeks, For one player Game Type Card games
W Aeons End players take on the role of gate mages who are the city's last line of defense ; Gravehold against monsters who want to destroy it. Each game is a great battle between the defenders and one of the four unique Nemesis, that is, powerful opponents that bring hordes of lesser monsters into the city.
This is a cooperative game, so all players join forces to try to win using spells, artifacts and special skills of mages in which they play. Which Nemesis they fight with depends on the players. Each opponent is different, each has its own individual deck and each is difficult to defeat. Gameplay in
Aeons End , despite the simple rules, is a real challenge requiring good cooperation between players and getting to know both mages and characters. opponents.
The main mechanic in this cooperative card game is deckbuilding, which is building your deck of spells, artifacts and crystals (with which you pay for spell and artifact cards) by acquiring better and better cards and getting rid of them less valuable at a given stage of the game. The original solution is that players decide not only about the order of the cards played, but also indirectly about the order in which they are drawn, so that they can plan more and limit the randomness of the game.
is a cooperative card game with limited randomness and a perceptible atmosphere. So who will like it? Certainly for those who like:
- deck building mechanics
- limited randomness
- cooperative games with the ability to set the difficulty level
- fantasy atmosphere
- games with high replayability (each game is different)
- games with simple rules and challenging gameplay
- 16 Gates,
- 8 Mage Sheets,
- 4 Nemesis sheets,
- 324 cards (including: 86 Spell penalties, 30 Artifact cards, 87 Gem cards, 27 Modifier cards, 75 Nemesis cards,
- 9 turn cards, 6 STOP cards, 4 help cards),
- 90 tokens (including: 40 Life tokens, 21 Charges tokens, 10 Power tokens, 15 Fury / Cockroach tokens, 4 order tokens),
- 2 indicators
- first game sheet
- InvoicesThis seller provides invoices. To receive one, you can contact them once you place an order.