Alice: Madness Returns Origin Key GLOBAL
Alice: Madness Returns is a third-person action video game with 3D platformer features developed by Spicy Horse and released by Electronic Arts in 2011 for PC, X360, and PS3. It is a sequel to the successful game from 20 ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 6 more offers
- 0Gameservice24Excellent seller99%Positive feedback25086
View offer details$ 11.54
- 0Gamesoft81%Positive feedback48
View offer details$ 12.12
- 0GaGames_cdk86%Positive feedback69
View offer details$ 12.45
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16278
View offer details$ 14.74
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26205
View offer details$ 14.98
- 0Luckypicker98%Positive feedback646
View offer details$ 14.97
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65140
View offer details$ 15.56
Alice Madness Returns key is meant to be activated on the Origin platform.
Alice: Madness Returns is a third-person action video game with 3D platformer features developed by Spicy Horse and released by Electronic Arts in 2011 for PC, X360, and PS3. It is a sequel to the successful game from 2000, with action beginning in Victorian London, where the protagonist tries to change her life for the better. However, this task is more complex than it seems, and Alice once more finds herself in Wonderland. This game is a unique interpretation of Lewis Carroll's remarkable books, transforming the cute and innocent female protagonist into a truly badass girl trying to regain her once-lost life.
When her family died in a sudden fire, Alice Lidell developed catatonic schizophrenia, convinced that the whole incident was her fault. After a long treatment at Rutledge Asylum, the girl moves to London to continue her intensive therapy under Dr. Angus Bumby's supervision. But one of these visits ends most unexpectedly - hypnotized, Alice once more travels to Wonderland, which looks completely different than the last time.
Alice Madness Returns is a unique horror game revealing the classic story of Alice in Wonderland in a surprisingly twisted way. You can expect a more mature approach to the complex topics of mental illness, loneliness, misunderstanding, and finding your place in the world - or its alternative version. The adventure begins when Alice descends into Wonderland to discover this familiar place distorted after the mysterious dark force's arrival. To learn the reason for this state of affairs, the heroine must embark on another journey that may bring some answers.
Explore a breathtaking land to meet old friends and learn from their enigmatic comments. You will fight using various weapons and extraordinary powers that will prove necessary in the more challenging stages of the game. Upgrade your weapons by collecting found items and use an impressive arsenal of additional tools like Clockwork Bomb, Hobby Horse, or Teapot Cannon.
The story divides into two stages: platform and hack and slash combat. In the latter, you will confront powerful bosses to defeat, and encountering them can bring you closer to solving the mystery of corrupted Wonderland. There will also be the charming Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar, the key locations known from the classic book, and many challenging puzzles that require a bit of concentration. Madness Returns is crazy and memorable gameplay, set in beautiful graphics enhanced with a magical soundtrack and iconic details. All these features make it a piece of great fun for everyone - whether they are familiar with the story or not.
- Play the 2011 adaptation of Lewis Carroll's classic tale presenting a uniquely twisted version of Wonderland
- Find answers to all the questions plaguing Alice in her real and alternative life
- Explore diverse locations, upgrade your weapons, and fight the most bizarre enemies
- Use unique skills and powers to continue to the following stages of crazy gameplay
- Meet iconic characters and enjoy the magical audiovisual setting
Release Date: 2011-06-14
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Alice: Madness Returns Origin Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Alice: Madness Returns Origin Key GLOBAL may change over time.