Antichamber Steam Key GLOBAL
Antichamber is a first-person puzzle game developed by independent developer Alexander Bruce and available on Steam. It is known for its non-Euclidean geometry and mind-bending puzzles. In the game, players are placed in ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0SamfitExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1260
View offer details$ 22.83
- 0Gamersg1ft89%Positive feedback4250
View offer details$ 22.90
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65207
View offer details$ 23.99
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3163
View offer details$ 24.29
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback522
View offer details$ 24.42
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback476
View offer details$ 24.54
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26250
View offer details$ 26.34
Antichamber key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Antichamber is a first-person puzzle game developed by independent developer Alexander Bruce and available on Steam. It is known for its non-Euclidean geometry and mind-bending puzzles. In the game, players are placed in a mysterious, abstract world with no clear goal or objective. They must navigate through the environment and solve puzzles to progress through the game. The game features a minimalist aesthetic, with mostly white and black colour schemes and simple geometric shapes.
The story of the Antichamber game is minimalistic and abstract, leaving much of the interpretation to the player. It begins with the player waking up in a mysterious, anti-chamber with four walls and each of them has different features on it. As the player progresses through the game, they will run into various signs and symbols that may hint at a larger narrative. After solving the basic puzzles, the player gains access to an exit door, where he begins to chase a shape that resembles a black cloud. He captures it with his gun and enters the final area where he reshapes and forms a strange structure, and sucks everything around. The screen switches to black and the game is over.
Players must use logic and critical thinking to solve the game's puzzles. Many of the puzzles involve manipulating space and time in unique ways, using non-Euclidean geometry. Anti chamber features a variety of unique mechanics, such as rooms that change size and shape, rooms that defy gravity, and rooms that manipulate time. The game also features a map that allows players to track their progress and see what areas they have explored and what areas they haven't. This map can be accessed at any time, and it provides a helpful tool for players to navigate the game's complex environment.
- The game uses non-Euclidean geometry, allowing for the manipulation of space and creating a sense of disorientation and confusion with objects that should not exist in three-dimensional space
- Mind-bending puzzles that range in complexity and difficulty
- Minimalist aesthetic with a mostly white and black color scheme and simple geometric shapes
- Exploration without a clear path or objective provided, encouraging players to discover the game's secrets
Release Date: 2013-01-31
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Antichamber Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Antichamber Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.