- 12.70 USD
- 12.72 USD
- 12.74 USD
- 15.90 USD
- 15.91 USD
- 16.11 USD
- 16.11 USD
- 16.12 USD
- 16.51 USD
- 17.11 USD
- 18.17 USD
- 19.83 USD
- 20.68 USD
- 22.14 USD
- 23.78 USD
- 24.56 USD
- 40.48 USD
The video game was released in 2016 by Vertigo Games studio. Arizona Sunshine is compatible with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR headsets. It gives the best graphics and VR reality experience when connected to Intel Core i7 processor or similar.
Will You Survive Zombies in Virtual Reality?
Southwestern America was taken over zombies when the apocalypse struck. The place is not friendly for humans anymore. Your character wakes up in the middle of Arizona river valley, in a cave, alone and unaware of the reality. He discovers that there might be humans surviving out there as he heard voices on the radio found in the cave. He sets off from the cave and finds another radio whose signal suggests that it comes from a refinery.
However, when he manages to get there, he sees zombies also took it over. The player’s protagonist kills zombies and discovers that the radio signal in fact comes from a town called Sunshine, Arizona. Your protagonist sets off with some guns and try to make his way there, in the meantime fighting zombies.
As the player, you handle guns and other weapons with movements in real life as in the virtual reality video game. The controllers are helping you navigate and handle more than 25 weapons by managing ammunition, aiming and anticipating attacks. You can have two guns at once in your hands. You are free to explore the game’s world by moving around.
You can wander around Arizona, exploring the area and finding canyons or mines, that can be treacherous and turn out dangerous. A room scale setting works the best with this VR game. There is also an option to use artificial locomotion to travel between places.
Campaign And Games Modes
The video game has several campaigns and modes available for playing. The player can start a full-size campaign, that has the longest plot. There is option to join the fun for a short session or do the complete narrative.
The full-size campaign offers a lot of zombies fights as the character all the time meets zombies coming in small groups. These attacks are relatively easy to stand off, however larger hordes of zombies also may appear. The player triggers them as he makes decisions to move the plot forward – by picking up objects, for instance. Fighting with hordes of zombies requires more elaborate actions, using different weapons and taking advantage of the surroundings.
The second mode is horde mode, where the only thing that matters is survival. The player’s character stays at small base and fight of hordes of zombies. Their attacks come in waves, with each being more elaborate and difficult to fight off. Both campaigns can be enjoyed either in single player or multi-player mode.
Players’ Opinion and Awards
The game received positive opinions in the players’ world and good reviews from the gaming industry. The game also won award for 2016 Best VR Game of the Year..
- Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage your ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Freely explore your surroundings: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including blistering-hot deserts, treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Enjoy a full-size single player campaign: The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative. Whether you want to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we’ve got you covered.
- Join forces in co-op multiplayer: Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more, hungry undead.
- Put yourself through serious survival: Scavenge the environment, loot your enemies and manage your ammo and consumables.
- Experience unprecedented VR realism: When powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor or equivalent, Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie mutilation, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
- Play it only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up. Step into the midst of a zombie attack as if you were really there and take on undead creatures close enough to touch.
- ProcessorIntel i5-4590
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD equivalent
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space12 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7 - 64 bit
- OtherRequires a virtual reality headset.
- ProcessorIntel Core i7 6700K
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 980 / AMD equivalent
- Memory16 GB RAM
- Disk space12 GB available space
- SystemWindows 10