Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
- 20.34 USD
- 20.34 USD
- 20.34 USD
- 20.74 USD
- 21.94 USD
- 25.46 USD
- 26.01 USD
- 29.56 USD
- 53.51 USD
As a game from 2017, ARK: Survival Evolved gained a relatively big fan base due to the interesting gameplay. The game itself is called by many a dinosaur survival. The story is relatively simple. A naked male or female is left alone on a cold, harsh island known as ARK. You take control of this unfortunate person and you need to do everything to survive. As one of the most interesting and innovative games of the genre, it gained popularity which encouraged developers to create a DLC.
The ARK: Extinction is everything you like about the game, with various new and interesting elements. This time your adventure takes place on Earth. However, it is not the planet you might know from your everyday life. The only remnants of the human civilization, which you are going to find here is a Forgotten city. The planet itself is filled with hostile creatures and you need to somehow survive on this godforsaken rock.
ARK: Extinction expansion provides you with many new elements which are going to make a serious impact on the gameplay. Besides new locations such as a Snow Dome or a Sanctuary, the DLC provides you with new resources like a Silicate. You are going to need these to produce new items. Some of them are quite interesting and might allow you to remember the past of the Earth. A primary example might be a weapon known as M.S.C.M. (Mek Siege Cannon Module) which looks just like a revolver from the XXth century.
ARK Extinction also provides you with nine new structures. Furthermore, the DLC also has many other elements, which you are surely going to find during your adventure. In general, the DLC provides you with many hours of additional fun. Grab your gear and get ready for an adventure on the little blue planet. It is not going to be easy because Earth is a hostile land.
- Spectacular traversal - Avil is remarkably agile, able to run at surprising speed, scale buildings, and nearly effortlessly climb the bodies of his enemies
- Massive enemies - the Ravenii stand a hundred feet tall, requiring you to cut them down to size before being able to deal the finishing blow
- Distinctive visual style - despite its bleak premise, Extinction shows a world of vivid colors and stylised designs
- Distilled progression system - all upgrades in Extinction translate to direct advantages on the battlefield, from improved jumps to removing pieces of armor in one strike
- Built for replayability - with each battlefield being unique, challenges, and leaderboards, the game will keep you invested for a long time
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space20 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)