- 0.43 USD
- 0.58 USD
- 0.65 USD
- 0.66 USD
- 0.83 USD
- 1.10 USD
- 1.65 USD
- 1.87 USD
- 1.98 USD
- 2.20 USD
- 2.20 USD
- 2.20 USD
- 29.75 USD
- 0.44 USD
- 1.19 USD
Based on 10 years of constant engine development, ARMA II boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics and deviations, the penetration of materials, there is also the day in real time / night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects. Modeling combat conditions is so effective, the engine forms the basis for training simulators used by real armies the world .. Although ARMA II is set in the fictional ex-soviet state of 'Chernarus' the game world is 225 square kilometers of the real world! Very detailed landscape ARMA II is a real terrain model made by using extensive geographical data. This recreation area comes to life with spectacular environmental influences, filled with dynamic civilian settlements and wildlife. Wild animals roam the atmospheric forests while the people of Chernarus are trying to live their lives among the war-affected streets.
One year after British and coalition armed forces successfully quelled the insurgent uprising in Takistan, described in Arma 2: British Armed Forces, the NATO Green Sea deployment is in the process of a strategic drawdown of its combat troops in the region. Private military contractors shoulder the burden of the increased workload, with competition rising between the multinational organisations for lucrative security contracts. Private Military Company, ION, Inc. (formerly Black Element), successfully bid for a contract - codenamed Black Gauntlet - to provide security for a UN investigation team as they seek to piece together information regarding Takistan's abandoned nuclear weapons program.
- New playable faction: Private Military Company
- Original singleplayer campaign with strong storyline unfolding across thirteen missions
- Fully implemented 2-player co-op campaign mode
- New abandoned military test range environment, built upon brand new models and textures
- Unique character models, including four story-based character models.
- New Asian identity head model.
- Exotic weapons (AA-12, fully modelled XM8 variants)
- Detailed new vehicles (Ka-60 'Kasatka', Armed Helicopter UAV, Armoured SUV)
- Numerous engine upgrades, including full Shotgun Ballistics Modelling and in-game Video Playback
- Additional radio protocols
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 or AMD Athlon Phenom X4 or faster
- GraphicsNvidia Geforce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5770 or faster with Shader Model 3 and 896 MB VRAM
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space10 GB space free
- SystemWindows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
This product contains elements of