Assassin's Creed II - Ubisoft Connect - Key EUROPE
Assassin's Creed II is a famous action-adventure video game developed and released by Ubisoft in 2009. The title is a sequel to the series and presents a continuation of the story known from the first part - but with one ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored98%Positive feedback379
View offer details$ 14.16
- 0GmcomparecomExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2719
View offer details$ 4.96
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback42226
View offer details$ 4.98
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback15854
View offer details$ 5.14
- 0EgEgames_empireExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2568
View offer details$ 5.17
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback103860
View offer details$ 5.21
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4647
View offer details$ 5.34
Assassin's Creed II is a famous action-adventure video game developed and released by Ubisoft in 2009. The title is a sequel to the series and presents a continuation of the story known from the first part - but with one new hero! Move to Renaissance Italy and embark on a new adventure, driven by revenge - with brand-new mechanics and an even more rewarding stealth experience.
Witness the continuation of Desmond Miles's story - a man who, using the sci-fi Animus machine, can see the past lives of his various ancestors. This time, the protagonist discovers the world of Renaissance Florence, where, as Ezio Auditore, he begins training as an Assassin. Driven by anger for the wrongful death of his loved ones, the hero uncovers the plot of the Templar Order - and vows to take revenge on its members. Here's how the next chapter about the war between Assassins and Templars begins.
Assassins Creed II is a stealth adventure game taking you to Renaissance Florence, Venice, and Rome open-world. As the next member of the Assassin Order in history, you'll embark on a series of risky missions. Therefore, the gameplay focuses on performing various main and side quests, the outcome of which will determine the fate of your hero. Considering the time the title takes place, you can meet noble figures like Niccolo Machiavelli or Rodrigo Borgia.
The flagship part of the series is parkour features performed by the hero for better stealth. Ezio can climb massive buildings, jump from them, run on rooftops and effectively escape all chases. It delivers spectacular effects, allowing the elimination of a large number of enemies by surprise. There is also close combat, during which the hero can use various melee weapons - mainly knives and daggers. The title also introduces the possibility of distracting opponents, blending into the crowd, or using the presence of other characters to your advantage. Your creativity is the only limit! What's more, AC 2 introduces several new features like swimming, a variety of NPCs, even better graphics, and a thrilling music soundtrack.
- Play the second installment in the awarded Assassin's Creed franchise from Ubisoft
- Follow Desmond Miles's story and play as Ezio Auditore
- Learn Assassin techniques and become a successful silent killer
- Explore the open world and discover Renaissance Italy
- Complete tasks and enjoy parkour features
Release Date: 2005-10-03
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Assassin's Creed II - Ubisoft Connect - Key EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Assassin's Creed II - Ubisoft Connect - Key EUROPE may change over time.