Assassin's Creed Origins (PC) - Ubisoft Connect Key - EUROPE
Travel back in time to one of the cradles of civilisation and see the beginning of the conflict which would last for centuries. Assassin's Creed: Origins is the famous franchise's journey to the very roots, set at a very ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 14 more offers
- 0Aaa_games_for_youSponsored98%Positive feedback749
View offer details$ 13.81
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback97853
View offer details$ 9.63
- 0EgEgames_empireExcellent seller97%Positive feedback1628
View offer details$ 9.67
- 0Game_boutiqueExcellent seller99%Positive feedback4581
View offer details$ 9.68
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback8331
View offer details$ 9.76
- 0BeBellakeyExcellent seller100%Positive feedback33737
View offer details$ 9.77
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6063
View offer details$ 9.78
Travel back in time to one of the cradles of civilisation and see the beginning of the conflict which would last for centuries. Assassin's Creed: Origins is the famous franchise's journey to the very roots, set at a very interesting time for Ancient Egypt.Join a Medjai Bayek of Siwa on his journey through a spectacular open world and political machinations.
Stunning trip to Ancient Egypt
Assassin's Creed: Origins features a massive map set in the sunny and sandy ancient Egypt of ca. 50 BC. The greatest cities of the time, or venture beyond the safe confines of civilisation and explore the map going towards a landmark you spotted on a horizon. Or you can find yourself walking in Memphis or Alexandria. The great cities are full of NPCs fulfilling their own agendas and routines, giving the locations a semblance of life rarely seen in video games.Wherever you go, the only loading screen you are going to experience will be the launch of the game itself. AC:O offers seamless exploration, maximising your immersion in the world.
Assassin's Creed: Origins features a non-restrictive quest system instead of discrete missions familiar to the veterans of the AC series. Pick any quest you encounter and solve them immediately, or ditch them mid-way if you find something drawing more of your immediate interest.Conduct investigations, case your targets, participate in faction conflicts. The quests of AC:O will be small stories unto themselves, painting a living world for you to take in.
Combat in Origins improves and revamps everything you've learned to expect from Assassin's Creed combat. Combine quick dodges, well-timed shield parries, light and heavy attacks in a crisp and responsive combat system based on hitboxes instead of animations. Handle groups of enemies attacking at once. Switch weapons to account for armour or lack thereof, each tool of your trade with unique traits and moves for you to use. Relying on counters will not cut it this time.AC: Origins also features a loot system allowing you to customise your playstyle, and directing your progression with clear improvements to your combat effectiveness. Diversify your arsenal with weapons of several rarities. You can't expect a sword to serve you well against an armoured opponent now, can you?
The protagonist of AC: Origins is a man called Bayek, a Medjay hailing from the oasis known as Siwa. He get tangled up in a conflict between Caesar, Cleopatra, and Ptolemy XIII Theos Philopator. Bayek is married to an agent of Cleopatra, Aya, and their relationship is one of the central pieces of the narrative. Among the Medjay's allies is an eagle Senu, serving as his eyes and ears during the game, scouting out the locations and pointing out points of interest, an essential role considering AC:O has no minimap, leaving only a compass to guide you.
Assassin's Creed: Origins is the first entry into the famous franchise after a year-long break, coming out refreshed and ready to take on new challenges and a new time period opening many possibilities for the story.
Assassin's Creed: Origins features
- Stunning open world - Origins features a fully open-world environment with seamless transitions between regions to make exploration a blast
- Highly dynamic combat - dodge, parry, switch weapons, figure out how to defeats bosses and groups of enemies
- Quests, not missions - you are no longer bound to complete the mission. Drop it midway and do something, return where you feel like it
- Skills and loot - Origins introduces elements of the RPG genre by abilities to unlock with EXP and varied loot to get from enemies, environment, and shops
- Fascinating setting - the late days of Ancient Egypt are ripe with political and social strife, with massive cities like Alexandria or Memphis as the highlights
Release Date: 2017-10-27