Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL
Travel back in time to the 19th century London, seen through the eyes of twins Jacob and Evie Frye. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate brings the ongoing war between Assassins and Templars to the Victorian Era, with its landmar ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored83%Positive feedback284
View offer details$ 24.46
- 0Game_boutiqueExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3463
View offer details$ 9.23
- 0Thebap100%Positive feedback371
View offer details$ 9.33
- 0GrGr8keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback3375
View offer details$ 9.58
- 0CdCdkeys4all92%Positive feedback179
View offer details$ 9.80
- 0Royalco100%Positive feedback783
View offer details$ 10.79
- 0Instantdeliverygames99%Positive feedback564
View offer details$ 12.04
Assassin's Creed Syndicate (PC) for Ubisoft Connect platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Travel back in time to the 19th century London, seen through the eyes of twins Jacob and Evie Frye. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate brings the ongoing war between Assassins and Templars to the Victorian Era, with its landmarks and figures for you to interact with. Form your own street gang, investigate mysteries, liberate London.
Watch the events unfolding across The Greatest City in the world through the eyes of the Frye twins, trained to be assassins since their earliest years. Evie is the stealthiest of the two, virtually impossible to detect when she wishes, skilled with hidden blades, and with a mind for careful planning. Jacob is the fighter, preferring action and thinking on his feet to hours of meticulous planning. Alone they are dangerous, together they are a force of nature. And you can typically switch between them on the fly.
Gain experience as you play and use it to upgrade and expand Jacob's and Evie's abilities, shaping them the way you want. Specialise them early on to highlight their innate talents, or even out their gifts with a bunch of upgrades outside of their specific proficiencies. It's up to you to decide. And since they share experience, you won't miss out on anything if you prefer to play one of them over the other!
Your own gang
It wouldn't be Victorian London without street gangs, and you get to control your own. The Rooks are your crew to use against Templar-backed Blighters. Improve your lads' strengths, arm them with guns, and teach them how to hijack carriages for you to use to your own purposes. Alternatively, improve your web of connections and have the police turn a blind eye to your antics, how much gold you'll get from hired pickpockets, and more.Control London's underground with a heavy, but fair hand.
If you ever wanted to hunt mysteries with Charles Dickens, chat amiably with Florence Nightingale, or solve problems with Charles Darwin. You will have many chances to do all of these things during Assassin's Creed: Syndicate gameplay. Meet Alexander Graham Bell and let him tinker with your gear, who knows what wonders he'll craft for you? Get in touch with history through some of the most important figures of the era.
More dynamic combat
Enjoy the retouched, improved combat system, capitalising on Jacob's brawling talents. Switch targets on the fly, fight entire groups of enemies and get more fun out of crushing them mercilessly. Use brass knuckles, sword canes and more to turn into one of the most proficient fighters of the era. Add to that brutal finishers when you play your cards right, and combat in AC: Syndicate is better than ever before.
London feels alive
The beautiful, sprawling city of London is not some drab place without character. The policemen go about their business, the bystanders react to your actions, and the gang warfare adds interactivity and purpose to your travels. Respond to organically appearing emergencies, help citizens, live in Victorian London alongside them.
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PC) is a fine, and sincere instalment of the classic series. Follow the story of Jacob and Evie Frye as they fight for the people and against Templars. Meet historical figures and engage in some classic 19th century brawling, if you wish.
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate features:
- Dual protagonist - the deadly Frye twins are your guides to Victorian London, fighting for the people and against the Templars
- Historical figures - meet some of the greatest figures of the era, including Charles Darwin, Florence Nightingale, and others
- Glorious fisticuffs - egange in fun and spectacular hand-to-hand combat, pitting Jacob or Evie against an enemy gang
- Grappling hook - zip around London with a handy grappling hook, helping you cross distances and spectacularly escape hard fights
- Sprawling, living city - London is huge, faithfully recreated, and full of details which make it feel alive the way it truly should
Release Date: 2015-11-19
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Assassin's Creed Syndicate Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Assassin's Creed Syndicate Ubisoft Connect Key GLOBAL may change over time.