Sign in / Register
ASTRONEER Steam Key GLOBAL
SteamCheck activation guide
Can activate in:
United StatesCheck country restrictions
Explore beautiful worldsEnchanting with its vibrantly designed landscapes, Astroneer provides a whole range of possibilities of how to interact with the surrounding environment. This sandbox adventure game features a pro ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
- 0Ready2play99%Positive feedback502
View offer details$ 31.11
- 0Sg_storeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2971
View offer details$ 32.39
- 0Kinguin90%Positive feedback6905
View offer details$ 45.97
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7539
View offer details$ 138.61
ASTRONEER (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Explore beautiful worlds
Enchanting with its vibrantly designed landscapes, Astroneer provides a whole range of possibilities of how to interact with the surrounding environment. This sandbox adventure game features a procedurally generated world, where all the planets and moons are built from voxels. Each fragment of their surface can be traversed and deformed by your character. The world has an open structure, allowing you to travel from one celestial body to another. Developed with the well-known Unreal Engine 4,
Astroneer features a characteristic art style, crafted from texture-less environments, conceptualized by artist John Liberto. Using the mechanics known i.e. from Minecraft, Astroneer requirements will not scare off too many players, as the game demands a X64 Dual Core, 2+ GHz processor, at least 4 GB or RAM memory and dedicated graphic card with at least 1 GB of VRAM. Please have in mind, however, that the title is designed for 64-bit versions of Windows (7, 8 or 10).
Find your luck in outer space
The core aim of the game is to expand your fortune, while exploring subsequent planets, moons or satellites. Remember, however, about the dangers lurking around the corner. You are one of the daredevils, who decided to seek their fortune outside earth. Before you will come back rich, you will have to reveal the secrets of extinct civilizations and conquer the unknown. Each celestial body has its own characteristics, taking into account various gravity, atmosphere, available resources and different forms of life.
Therefore explore carefully, build wisely and enjoy exploiting vulnerable resources from planets and satellites, which you can sell afterwards or use them in the special crafting system in order to create or develop your objects. You will find out that you can build your own devices and tools, as well as vehicles and whole bases, starting from simple structures designed to provide a spot to rest, ending on mini cities. Be careful not to get too engaged, as you may forget to check up your oxygen level.
Astroneer PC release is available from December 16, 2016. The game is also available for Xbox One consoles.
- Modify and deform the world: Use the opportunity of interacting with a play-doh-like world that provides countless ways in which it can be changed
- Experience the procedurally generated worlds
- Combine elements and objects to create your own spacecrafts, vehicles and modules, and be ready to traverse the galaxy!
- Enjoy playing with friends: Learn the basis of a good teamwork, enjoying a four-person cooperation mode. If you have Win 10, you can also play with your Xbox friends.
- Enchanting graphics – exceptional details available in 4K quality on Xbox One X.
Release Date: 2016-12-15
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for ASTRONEER Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for ASTRONEER Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Other products you may like
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Top 15 Games like ARK: Survival Evolved
Sharpen your stone axes and grab your wooden spears – we’re going on a hunt for the best ARK-like games...
15 Games like Subnautica You Can Play in 2022 | Updated
The list features a few games that share something with Subnautica, be it an aquatic, or unusual, setting..
15 Games you should play if you like Terraria
Some of these games might be Terraria clones, but they are not just rip offs, they are really fun titles...