Atomic Heart (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
Atomic Heart is an action-adventure first-person shooter game developed by Russian studio Mundfish. The game takes the player into the heart of Communist Russia, in a world where technological advancement allowed the Sov ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 3 more offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback28705
View offer details$ 46.75
$ 65.31-28%$ 51.95 $ 65.31-20%$ 51.95
- SellkeyfastExcellent seller100%Positive feedback17486
View offer details$ 36.94
$ 65.31-43%$ 41.04 $ 65.31-37%$ 41.04
- Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback66977
View offer details$ 41.84
$ 65.31-36%$ 46.49 $ 65.31-29%$ 46.49
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8162
View offer details$ 41.85
$ 65.31-36%$ 46.50 $ 65.31-29%$ 46.50
- GrGr8keysExcellent seller99%Positive feedback1121
View offer details$ 50.56
$ 65.31-23%$ 56.18 $ 65.31-14%$ 56.18
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58157
View offer details$ 55.58
$ 65.31-15%$ 61.75 $ 65.31-5%$ 61.75
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2760
View offer details$ 56.18
$ 65.31-14%$ 62.43 $ 65.31-4%$ 62.43
Atomic Heart is an action-adventure first-person shooter game developed by Russian studio Mundfish. The game takes the player into the heart of Communist Russia, in a world where technological advancement allowed the Soviets to harness unimaginable powers. The player's character, known only under codename P-3, is sent to a remote facility suddenly gone dark. The game blends the mechanics of action-RPG and survival-horror, giving the player options of dealing with encountered enemies in multiple ways. The initial response to Atomic Heart has been mostly positive.
Atomic Heart's gameplay focuses equally on combat and RPG mechanics. While exploring the area of the defunct facility, the player will find resources to craft makeshift melee weapons. The resources can be obtained from almost every element of the environment and even from the bodies of the fallen enemies. Aside from that, the player will also be able to use different firearms.
The mutated enemies in the game come in different shapes and sizes, and sometimes going in hot won't be the best option. In such instances, the player can rely on stealth to deal with the enemies quietly. The foes share a collective consciousness through the hivemind called the Kollektiv, summoning reinforcement immediately after being attacked. This will require the player to carefully plan their actions to minimize the chances of being overwhelmed.
Atomic Heart Story
In an alternate timeline, highly advanced technologies such as the Internet and holograms have been developed earlier than in our world. It is the year 1995, and USSR is trying to gain the upper hand over the US using clandestine facilities producing top-secret weaponry. When one of them goes silent, KGB sends their top operative, an agent codenamed P-3, to investigate. As P-3 explores the abandoned research stations and test sites, they will discover more about the facility's purpose and the reasons it went dark so suddenly.
Atomic Heart was met with a positive initial reception. The trailer, which presented elements of gameplay and the plot outline, was released in July of 2018 and immediately won the audience over with its climate and setting. Many commenters compared Mundfish's game to Irrational Games' BioShock series, dubbing it the "Soviet BioShock."
- Investigate a defunct research base and find out the reasons behind it going dark
- Face hivemind mutants that have taken over the facility
- Use melee weapons and firearms to fend off the enemies
- Collect resources to craft and upgrade your arsenal
- Enjoy the energetic soundtrack created by Mick Gordon, who composed the score for Doom and Doom Eternal
Release Date: 2023-02-21
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Atomic Heart (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Atomic Heart (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes