less than 30 min
Bubbles are small, round and colorful creatures with unusual abilities. They float into the surrounding space vacuum and move due to the force of gravity. However, when they land on one of the planets, they often separa ...Read More
Name Parameters Min. Number of Players 1 Max. Number of Players 2 Type of player For beginners, For kids, For family Age Level 8+ Language Polish Game Type Logic Brand Rebel Play time less than 30 min
Bubbles are small, round and colorful creatures with unusual abilities. They float into the surrounding space vacuum and move due to the force of gravity. However, when they land on one of the planets, they often separate from their herd of kin to live there with a few friends. Your task is to arrange the Bubbles in the right color configuration and make sure most of them will land on the surface of your planet.
But what is it all about?
The board consists of two islands (one for each player), and between them a cloud full of levitating Bubbles (10 to be exact). On his turn, a player must:
- swap two Bubble bubbles in the bubble,
- invite (slide off) two adjacent Bubbles to your planet.
If at some point in a player's island there are 3 (or more) Bubblees of the same color in a continuous line, the player takes them and keeps them as victory points. Additionally, it activates their special ability that allows them to make the game easier or disturb the opponent.
- complete the bubble with 2 missing Bubbles.
Why will you love Bubbles?
- Very simple game mechanics allow you to explain the rules during the game itself. You can invite literally anyone to the game and both people will have a great time. With a friend, with a parent, with a child, with a grandmother. We recommend it to everyone!
- On the one hand, simple, on the other hand, with a low degree of randomness (you only randomly pull the Bubblee tokens from the bag) - as a result, we have a game that allows you to anticipate and plan, but without the need to delve into complex rules or serious strategies that abound games completely devoid of randomness.
- They are beautiful, artfully drawn, clear and very pleasing to the eye. Everyone would like to have a Bąbels at home: D