Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
- 9.38 USD
- 9.48 USD
- 9.52 USD
- 10.10 USD
- 10.48 USD
- 11.62 USD
- 11.97 USD
- 13.06 USD
- 13.78 USD
- 13.91 USD
- 13.93 USD
- 14.18 USD
- 15.44 USD
- 17.16 USD
- 17.17 USD
- 26.23 USD
The ancestor of the popular D&D series
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn was a production based on the popular D&D series, and more precisely – Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2nd Edition), licensed by Wizards of the Coast. The game follows the system of this tabletop title, mimicking its combat mechanics, and emphasising the significance of the active pause, the skilled use of which is crucial for successful battles. All the character classes (such as figher, ranger, thief, mage, sorcerer, cleric and so on) and other mechanics are derived from Dungeons & Dragons series as well.
Much like it was in the games from D&D series, the players in Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition embark on a journey, where they compose their teams of warriors, magicians and other classes to aid them in battles against the fiercest of monsters and other enemies. The combat remains the same as in Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn, which means real-time battles which can be paused though in order to give commands to our companions.
As for the list of characters, this version of the game brings back Neera the Wild Mage, Dorn Il-Khan the Blackguard, and Rasaad the Monk, known from Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. Additionally, exclusive for this very version are two more characters, namely Hexxat the Thief, and Wilson the Bear. Of course, each of them has his or her own character quest, and it is up to the player to follow the path and complete those tasks.
- The original of Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, which not only adds additional content (like exclusive characters), but also improves the gaming experience by introducing widescreen compatibility.
- Based on D&D series, Baldur's Gate II: EE has everything any table-top games lover would need.
- Make a wise use of active pause and conquer the battlefield thanks to your smart decisions and tactics.
- Adapt your team to match your play style, and make use of the variety of the skills and abilities of the classes known from D&D series, such as fighter, monk, sorcerer, ranger, thief, cleric and more!
- The Final Chapter – play the Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal expansion and finish the original game main plot with the access to Watcher's Keep and several new weapons and skills.
- Processor1 GHZ
- GraphicsOpenGL 2.0
- Memory512 MB RAM
- Disk space3 GB available space
- SystemWindows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
German, Spanish, Italian, English
This product contains elements of