- 25.91 USD
When traveling in a foreign country everybody needs to know how to book a hotel room, check in and check out as well as the basics of ordering something to eat and drink in a restaurant or cafe. This free online Chinese language course will take you through the basics of reserving a room and enquiring about facilities to checking out and paying the bill.
You will also learn how to order tea and coffee in a café and also how to order core dishes and a drink in a restaurant. Words and phrases are presented via audio, Chinese script, Pinyin and English to facilitate learning. The content is broken down into key terms and vocabulary. There are also video clips accompanied by a transcript and translation with additional key cultural and grammatical points being highlighted and explained.
This Chinese language course will be of great interest to anybody wanting to travel to China, either as a tourist or for business, business people who have regular contract with Chinese colleagues and for any learner who had an interest in speaking or reading Chinese.
1. Visit alison.com and create a free account.
2. When you are logged into your account, navigate to the course here: Basic Chinese - Restaurants and Hotels
3. Study the course at your own pace.
4. When you have successfully completed the course and passed the course assessment with a score of 80% or higher go to alison.com/shop
5. Locate the course in your list of completed courses and add the product you have purchased to your cart using the "Add to Cart" button.
6. On the right side panel click "Have a voucher code?" and enter your voucher code.
7. Press the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
8. Fill out your details in the checkout and complete your order.