Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Become the embodiment of criminals’ greatest fear, the legendary Batman. Escape the Arkham Asylum and thwart Joker’s plans. Make use of your gadgets, superhuman strength, and the environment to defeat your opponents.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 11 more offers
- 0BeBellakeyExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback33563
View offer details$ 3.92
- 0KeysellgalaxyExcellent seller98%Positive feedback17587
View offer details$ 3.67
- 0AtruesellerExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7174
View offer details$ 3.68
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104077
View offer details$ 3.80
- 0DeDeadbot129No feedback yet0
View offer details$ 3.91
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback33757
View offer details$ 4.00
- 0Kinguin79%Positive feedback101
View offer details$ 4.01
Batman: Arkham Asylum is an action-adventure video game developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Eidos Interactive and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2009. It focuses on the adventures of the well-known DC Comics’ superhero, Batman, who was tricked by his archenemy, Joker. As a result, Batman ends up being trapped inside the Arkham Asylum – a place, where the most dangerous and mentally ill criminals of the fictional Gotham City are imprisoned.
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Contents
GOTY includes the base game, as well as four extra Challenge Maps for you to try:
- Crime Alley,
- Scarecrow Nightmare,
- Totally Insane,
- Nocturnal Hunter.
The game starts with Batman transporting Joker to the Arkham Asylum – a psychiatric hospital that also serves as a prison for the most dangerous and mentally ill villains. The place is full of unpredictable criminals, some of which were sent there by Batman himself.
Judging by how easy Joker gave up, Batman suspects that he might be up to something and insists to accompany his armed escort deeper into the complex. After reaching a certain point, Batman is not allowed to proceed further, and Joker with help of Harley Quinn seizes the opportunity to escape the prison while trapping Batman inside. The Dark Knight must escape the facility and thwart Joker’s plans.
Batman: Arkham Asylum is played from a third-person perspective and allows you to control the legendary Batman himself. You will spend most of your time exploring the facility and the Arkham Island inhabited by the criminally insane. Batman can run, jump, climb, crouch, glide using his cape and use a grappling hook.
Encounters in the game can be usually resolved by either direct combat or sneaky tactics and utilizing available gadgets, such as the batarang, the line launcher, and the Batclaw. Fighting multiple enemies at once is easy and flashy, as it comes down to using just three buttons to attack, stun, and counter enemy strikes – Batman can quickly move from one enemy to another and chain his strikes to perform effective combinations of attacks.
Defeating enemies rewards you with experience points needed to level Batman up. Each level gives you an additional upgrade point you can spend on a variety of upgrades, such as improved armor, increased number of batarangs thrown at once, or completely new moves to use in combat.
Arkham Asylum game met with a very positive response from both critics and players alike. Reviewers often marked it as the best Batman experience available at that time, and even as the years have passed it is still a strongly recommended title, especially for the fans of The Dark Knight. Reviewers mostly praised the smooth and fast-paced combat combined with stealth elements, but they also noted amazing graphics, an interesting story, and a great atmosphere.
- Make use of the FreeFlow combat system to seamlessly chain attacks and fight multiple enemies in a flashy way
- Approach enemies frontally or resort to sneaking techniques and gadgets to deal with them silently
- Fight against Batman’s most dangerous enemies, including Bane, Killer Croc, and Poison Ivy
- Earn experience levels and upgrade points as you play – spend acquired points to become more powerful
- Explore the Arkham Asylum prison full of infamous individuals
Release Date: 2010-03-26
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.