Witness the fourth chapter in the story of Batman's struggles to bring Gotham to a semblance of order. After the unrest in the Arkham Asylum, the chaos of Arkham City, a trip back memory lane in Arkham Origins, now the Dark Knight must face old demons in Batman: Arkham Knight.Will the caped crusader emerge unscathed for the resulting conflict?
The Arkham Knight
A new menace has appeared in the dark city of Gotham. A ruthless killer with a red mask teams up with Scarecrow and other villains in an effort to put an end to the Dark Knight once and for all. Meanwhile Batman is tormented by voices and apparitions, the toll of the past.Can the world's greatest detective reveal the Arkham Knight's identity, keep his sanity, and save Gotham once again, despite the truly overwhelming odds? Or maybe the demons of the past will prove too much for him to handle? Play Batman: Arkham Knight (PC) and find out for yourself!
For the first time in the series, now you can drive your own Batmobile. As befits the world's greatest car, the Batmobile is equal parts race car and a mobile artillery platform capable to fending off multiple attackers with little effort. Fight against armies of drones swarming the city streets, suppress crowds of thugs, or participate in mad races prepared by the Riddler to challenge Batman's wit and skill in a brand new way.Batmobile is your own highly mobile tank meant to bring order and justice.
In Arkham Knight you get to face a broad selection of villains and antagonists drawn from Batman's large and diverse rogue gallery. The main show is hosted by the joint forces of Scarecrow and Arkham Knight, but this barely scratches the surface. Two-Face, Penguin, and Harley Quinn all have their thugs on the streets, Poison Ivy continues her green crusade, Deathstroke is on the hunt, and that still doesn't exhaust enemies and appearances you'll find in the game.It's a treasure trove for all fans of the comic books.
Improved FreeFlow combat
The FreeFlow combat system known from the previous games in the series got expanded! Now you can perform additional attacks on enemies knocked prone and keep your combo streak, but that's not the best addition!Batman: Arkham Knight's rendition of the FreeFlow system allows you to perform powerful and spectacular combination moves with characters you team up with during several missions. Switch between character on the fly while your pummeling thugs, and execute devastating double-team takedowns. Nightwing, Catwoman, and Robin make for excellent combat partners.
Large map to explore
Batman: Arkham Knight opens up the largest piece of Gotham city we've seen so far. You get to explore, patrol, and guard the streets and rooftops on three large islands. The city is rich with neon lights, thematic billboards hinting at a broader universe at work. See the familiar landmarks, enjoy the freedom of movement, and test the limits of your Batmobile on the street populated only by criminals after the city was evacuated.
Batman: Arkham Knight is a large-scale action game once again capturing the most kinetic and brutal aspects of being Gotham's Caped Crusader. Enjoy the poetry of the FreeFlow system, travel the huge Gotham City, crush the crime wave hitting the streets once again.
Batman: Arkham Knight features
- New enemy - a new deadly threat appears in Gotham. The Arkham Knight work in tandem with Scarecrow to deal with Batman once and for all
- Batmobile - get behind the wheel of one of the best cars in popculture. Batmobile is an excellent way to travel and combat thugs
- FreeForm system updated - now the familiar combat system is expanded with a double-team system allowing for amazing maneuvers
- Open world - Gotham is now fully open for exploration, three islands full of thugs and activities
- Rogue gallery - Harley Quinn, Firefly, Two-Face, Deathstroke, Penguin and more are out for blood. Will you survive?
The product includes:
- Base game
- Season Pass
- Processor2.67 GHz - Intel Core i5-750 / 3.4 GHz - AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Graphics2 GB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Disk space45 GB HD
- SystemWindows 7 SP1 / 8.1
- Other64 Bit OS
- Processor3.4 GHz - Intel Core i7-3770 / 4.0 GHz - AMD FX-8350
- Graphics3 GB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space55 GB HD
- SystemWindows 7 SP1 / 8.1
Portugese-Brasil, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, English
This product contains elements of