Battlefield 3 (also known as BF3) is a first-person military shooter developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. The Game features stunning graphics and immersive multiplayer mode. It is the twelfth installment in the Battlefield franchise.
The game's campaign takes place in the year 2014. The missions are flashbacks that are part of the interrogation of Staff Sergeant Blackburn and do not occur in order of events. Chronologically, the initial sections of the campaign are set near the Iraq-Iran border, where the US Marine Corps are fighting the People's Liberation and Resistance (PLR).The campaign takes place at various locations, from Iran to New York, and follows the story of Sergeant Blackburn and later, Dimitri Mayakovsky. In campaign mode, players take on several military roles; a Force Recon Marine, an F-18 weapons system officer, an M1A2 Abrams tank operator, and a GRU operative.
- Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of its time with the power of Frostbite 2, DICE's new cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering enhanced visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and character animation utilizing ANT technology as seen in the latest EA SPORTS™ games.
- Battlefield 3 delivers all-out vehicle warfare with an incredible array of vehicles to control, including jets, tanks, jeeps and helicopters
- Processor2.0GHz Pentium Dual Core E2180 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
- Graphics512MB GeForce 8600 GTS / Radeon HD 4650
- Memory2 GB
- Disk space20 GB
- SystemWindows XP
- Processor2.13GHz Core 2 Quad Q6400 / Phenom 9650 Quad-Core
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 6950
- Memory4 GB
- Disk space20 GB
- SystemWindows 7 64Bit
This product contains elements of