Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Premium Edition includes all the content released as the part of Battlefield Premium membership, launched in 2012. It offered members exclusive content to the core game. With the premium edition of Battlefield III the player gets, among others:
- multiplayer head start kit
- access to all released DLCs
- priority in server queues
Characters and story
The story of Battlefield three is set during the “War of 2014”, a fictional conflict between involving various regions of the world, including Iraq, Iran, United States and France. The player takes control of various characters: the protagonist of the game, Staff Sergeant Henry Blackburn, member of the US Marine Corps, M1 Abrams tank operator Cpt. Jonathan Miller, F/A-18F Super Hornet weapon systems officer Lt. Jennifer Colby Hawkins and GRU operative, Dima Mayakovsky. The main antagonist of the game is a man called Solomon, a CIA agent who plans to detonate nuclear weapons in New York and Paris.
Battlefield 3 is a first-person shooter game, with battles waged across three game modes: campaign, cooperative mode and multiplayer. In campaign mode, players walk through the main story of the game. In a cooperative campaign, a separate story involving a new team of marines plays out across six levels. However, the main selling point is the multiplayer mode. Multiplayer can host up to 64 player
They can choose one of four types of units: Assault (assault rifles and healing), Support (light machine guns and ammunition supply), Engineer (support and vehicle destruction) and Recon (spotting and sniper fire, as well as creating respawn points using a beacon). Player units, as well as their weapons, are customizable – players can apply various types of camouflage to them. Multiplayer battle modes include Conquest, Rush, Squad Deathmatch, Squad Rush and Team Deathmatch.
BF III players have at their disposal ground units as well as various types of vehicles, including tanks and fighter jets. The game maps include locales such as Paris, Tehran and various other locations in Iran, New York City and areas of Persian Gulf. The maps contain urban and metropolitan areas, as well as spacious landscapes for vehicular combat. A new feature of Battlefield 3 is Battlelog – a free, cross-platform social service. It contains built-in voice and text messaging system, game statistics as well as joining active sessions with friends (they must be playing on the same platform).
Battlefield 3 for PC was met with mostly positive receptions. Critics praised graphics of the game as well as excellent multiplayer mode. They were, however, critical of a story in the campaign mode. BF3 won several awards including Best Shooter and Best Multiplayer Game at 2011 IGN People’s Choice Awards.
If you are interested in great multiplayer experience offered by Battlefield 3 Premium Edition check out the prices in offers section above. The game comes in the form of Origin Key, which means that you’ll be able to download it as soon as you pay.
- ENGAGE IN ALL-OUT WARFARE - Featuring award-winning multiplayer, intense co-op, and thrilling single-player missions.
- GET ALL 5 DLC EXPANSION PACKS - Including Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, Aftermath, and End Game. 20 new maps, 20 new weapons, 10 new vehicles, and 4 new game modes.
- one of the best games in the Battlefield series
- several improvements over previous games in the series including added mechanics
- multiplayer mode that can host up to 64 players and intense co-op
- various add-ons, such as new camouflages and assignments
- exclusive bonus content
- Processor2.0 GHz - Pentium Dual Core E2180 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
- Graphics512 MB VRAM - GeForce 8600 GTS / Radeon HD 4650
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space15 GB HD
- SystemWindows XP
- Processor2.13 GHz - Core 2 Quad Q6400 / Phenom 9650 Quad-Core
- Graphics1 GB VRAM - GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 6950
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space15 GB HDD
- SystemWindows 7
Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, English
This product contains elements of