EA’s Battlefield 4 is the fourth installment in a famous first-person shooter video game franchise. The game takes the player into modern time military conflicts that happen in different types of settings, from big cities to deserted rural areas or mountains. The realism in the game is top-notch as you can see bullets flying everywhere and tanks, planes and helicopters flying on the battlefield.
You also have to watch out for building collapsing in front of you as well as for airstrike attacks that force you to constantly move and change your position. Thanks to all this, players really believe they became an elite soldier and that they are in the middle of a real horrible war. Battlefield 4 contains both a solid single-player campaign and a great multiplayer with tons of modes like Conquest or Team Deathmatch, and up to 64 players able to participate in the same game session.
Storyline and characters
The story of Battlefield IV takes place in the year 2020, six years after the previous installment. The player character, Sgt. Daniel "Reck" Recker, member of a special tactical squad known as the Tombstone, is deployed to China to save a few VIP's located in Shanghai. At the same time, the situation between the global powers of Russia, China and The United States of America is fraught and the world is on the verge of another global conflict.
Your mission is to find and stop an ambitious Chinese admiral that plans to overthrow his government and start another world war. Helping you in saving the world are a group of really interesting characters. First, there is your avatar Daniel Recker, a silent type of badass who cares about finishing his job. Then there’s Staff Sergeant William Dunn, a heroic and professional fighter, who always cares about his team. You are also going to meet Kimble Graves, an Irish soldier who is the loudest and the most emotional among the entire group.
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition includes both all DLC’s as well as other additional content and features such as customization of your avatar, like dog tags, emblems, camouflage options etc. Furthermore, thanks to the Premium you will have access to new maps, weapons, achievements and vehicles.
- China Rising - China Rising DLC offers new achievements, Air Superiority gameplay mode, new maps, weapons, vehicles and gadgets. A dirt bike is waiting for you to drive it. Have fun with that.
- Second Assault - The Second Assault DLC equals new achievements, assignments, Capture the Flag scenario, new maps, weapons (like GOL Magnum) and new vehicles. You are definitely going to enjoy this one.
- Naval Assault - As the name suggests it, this DLC focuses mainly on Naval battles. The mode provided with it, the Carrier Assault, throws you on the carrier ship, where you need to destroy the enemy vessel and protect your own at the same time. Furthermore, it gives you new maps, weapons, new gadgets, vehicle and more.
- Dragon's Teeth - Dragon's Teeth DLC provides you with a chain link modification of the conquest mode, together with another maps, weapons and new gadgets for your disposal. You are going to have a lot of fun with that.
- Final Stand - new achievements, new assignments, new maps and new vehicles are definitely the highlight of this expansion pack. After all, don't you want to drive a snowmobile?
Edition received a lot of praise and positive reviews from players and game experts due to a huge amount of content provided with the expansion packs, great multiplayer and countless mods which you can enjoy with your friends.
- 5 digital expansion packs with new content
- Earlier access to all expansions
- Additional personalization options
- Priority in server queues
- Weekly Updates with new content
- Exclusive events – double your XP