BATTLETECH Urban Warfare Steam Key GLOBAL
Urban Warfare is a expansion pack to the turn-based strategy game BattleTech, developed by Harebrained Schemes and published by Paradox Interactive. In the game, the player takes the role of a commander of a “mech lance” ...Read More
Show 5 more offers
- GaGames_factoryEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback36417
View offer details$ 3.73
- BeBellakeyEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback33857
View offer details$ 3.74
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5219
View offer details$ 5.45
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback58435
View offer details$ 5.48
- Royalco97%Positive feedback843
View offer details$ 5.63
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1826
View offer details$ 5.72
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8252
View offer details$ 5.75
Urban Warfare is a expansion pack to the turn-based strategy game BattleTech, developed by Harebrained Schemes and published by Paradox Interactive. In the game, the player takes the role of a commander of a “mech lance” and leads their robotic troops through different combat scenarios. The DLC introduces urban combat, electronic warfare and more.
BattleTech is a turn-based strategy game. The player controls a group of four humanoid mechs. The player decides on the type of chassis for their units as well as armaments attached to them, which include ballistic and energy weapons, missiles, etc.
Urban Warfare adds several new mechanics to the gameplay. Units equipped with electronic countermeasures (ECM) obscure themselves and nearby allies from enemy targeting and indirect fire. Two new mechs for the player and three enemy units are added. The DLC also adds a new Flashpoint and Encounter missions.
The story follows a MechWarrior, a pilot of a BattleMech robot. Hired by the Augrian Reach princess Kamea Arano to act as her bodyguard during the coronation. Things go south when a faction opposing the princess’ rule stages a coup and establishes a new regime. With princess reported dead, the MechWarrior joins a group of rebels and as a leader of BattleMech unit, they begin the battle against the usurpers.
- Urban warfare environment
- New BattleMech units: Raven 1X and the Javelin
- Electronic countermeasures make the player units undetectable
- New Flashpoint scenarios and Encounter missions
- Brand new enemy units
Release Date: 2019-06-04