Beyond The Wire (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA
A tense multiplayer FPS set in the brutal, bloody trenches of WW1. In battles up to 50v50, players will be immersed in cinematic environments that convey the desperate & brutal circumstances of the Great War. Features an authentic arsenal & a unique melee combat system.Read More
- Wild_gamesEXCELLENT SELLER96%Positive feedback43261
View offer details$ 40.79
Beyond The Wire is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game produced by Redstone Interactive and released by Offworld Industries in 2020 for PC. The action of the game takes place on the vast battlefields of World War I, where the player takes on the role of a soldier supporting one of the fighting factions.
It is 1914-1918, the very epicenter of the war on the Western Front, where hundreds of heroic soldiers confront each other to the death. You are one of them and in a team of 50, you have to eliminate as many players belonging to the opposite team as possible.
Beyond The Wire is a multiplayer FPS war game that provides gameplay for one hundred people at the same time. The players are divided into two hostile factions of 50 people and fight on fields full of ruins and trenches, which faithfully reflect the conditions in which World War I took place. There are also bullets flying, blood splashing, and a lot of dirt that block visibility.
Players receive a simple map, which shows the units moving on the battlefield. This is a very useful feature since players need to work together to win. There is no place for irrational moves or insane running around with a gun in hand. The essence of the video game is an effective strategy and close cooperation. Active communication is possible thanks to the group chat, which enables the efficient exchange of information on the events taking place in the battle.
The absolute gem of Beyond The Wire is weaponry. The players have a very wide selection of weapons in their arsenal. There are melee weapons, pistols, rifles, gas, smoke, and even machine guns. Whichever fighting style you prefer, there is something for everyone in the game. The weapons closely reflect the arsenal that was in use during WW1, focusing on authenticity. Light machine guns are easy to carry, but they need a firm surface to keep the shot clean. So it is worth paying attention to the benefits and limitations of the equipment before embarking on the battlefield.
Beyond The Wire collects mostly positive reviews on Steam. Players appreciate the lifelike battlefield experiences of World War 1. The game is praised for introducing an element of strategy and an epic atmosphere that will easily immerse every FPS video game fan. On the other hand, some reviews claim that the title still needs to be polished.
- Take part in a massive battle with 100 players who will die for their team
- Plan your strategy and work together to eliminate your enemies
- Choose the weapon that will be the most useful and effective
- Experience a truly ferocious battle full of gore scenes
- Enjoy the realism of the video game's graphics that will make you forget about the real world
- Listen to the epic soundtrack immersing you in the drama of the situation
Release Date: 2020
Early Access: true
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Beyond The Wire (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Beyond The Wire (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA may change over time.