Bioshock 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
BioShock 2 is the continuation of incredibly successful game BioShock, released by 2K Marin in 2007. This time, players get an opportunity to step into the shoes off huge and powerful Big Daddy. In comparison to the orig ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 2 more offers
- 0PlPlayersExcellent seller94%Positive feedback1381
View offer details$ 4.50
- 0Daykey99%Positive feedback830
View offer details$ 7.86
- 0Jandm_inc97%Positive feedback659
View offer details$ 8.57
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104200
View offer details$ 8.84
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5964
View offer details$ 9.00
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1810
View offer details$ 9.04
- 0LancceExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1928
View offer details$ 9.19
BioShock 2 is the continuation of incredibly successful game BioShock, released by 2K Marin in 2007. This time, players get an opportunity to step into the shoes off huge and powerful Big Daddy. In comparison to the original game, Rapture in the sequel has been greatly developed, allowing the player to explore totally new locations. In addition to that, players can use a number of new powers and abilities, including (in)famous Big Daddy's drill.
The action presented in BioShock 2 takes place about 10 years after the events from the previous game. The story begins in New Year's Eve, in 1958. The main protagonist of the game, Big Daddy Subject Delta is wandering the Rapture together with his Little Sister, Eleanor. Unfortunately, Sofia Lamb, who happens to be Eleanor's mother, separates them. To make things worse, she forces Subject Delta to shot himself, with the use of mind control plasmid. 10 Years later, Subject Delta wakes up and some unexplained force makes him look for his old Little Sister. After Doctor Brigid Tenenbaum, Subject Delta finds out that if he won't find the girl on time, he will die. Now he must search the sunken city, and reunite with Eleanor before it will be too late.
BioShock 2 Gameplay
The developers decided not to change something that was already good, and that is why the main gameplay mechanics are very similar to the original game. BioShock 2 still remains the FPP action game, where the player travels through the â€˜utopian' city of Rapture, collecting items, fighting dangerous opponents, and solving environmental puzzles. The player's main enemies are known from the first game Splicers those bloodthirsty, psychotic creatures are all that remained form the citizens of the undersea Utopia. The main character can use rich arsenal and use various superpowers provided by Plasmids that are fueled by the mysterious liquid substance called EVE. Despite the fact that the game continues the original gameplay mechanics, the developers implemented a number of new things. Introducing the new protagonist, who is the Big Daddy, inspired the developers to create a bunch of new abilities and weapons. They put a lot of work into making the players fell that he plays as powerful Big Daddy, who was one of the most challenging enemies of the first game. During gameplay we can encounter and fight with other Big Daddies, and either adopt their Little Sisters, so they could gather ADAM for us, or harvest them in order to get the substance instantly. In addition to that, the game introduced a multiplayer mode, in which players can compete with each other during online encounters.
BioShock 2 gathered very positive reviews among most of the critics and players. Many players consider BioShock 2 much better than its predecessor, including weapons, abilities, enemies, and even storyline. The game is a great choice for everyone that loved the original BioShock and every FPP enthusiast.
- Rapture welcomes you once again Travel through the dark halls of the sunken city.
- New protagonist Fell the power of the Big Daddy, Subject Delta
- New weapons, abilities, and enemies use a variety of totally new tools to fight with even deadlier enemies
- New locations Rapture has changed over the years. Explore new locations, including Fontaine Futuristic, the facility in which ADAM is being processed and produced
- Multiplayer mode Fight other players in developed multiplayer mode
- Evolution of the Genetically Enhanced Shooter: Innovative advances bring new depth and dimension to each encounter. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and Plasmids, allow players to create exciting combination's of punishment
- Return to Rapture: Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created
- You are the Big Daddy: Take control of BioShock’s signature and iconic symbol by playing as the Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strength of Rapture’s most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies
- Continuation of the Award-Winning Narrative: New and unique storytelling devices serve as the vehicle for the continuation of one of gaming’s most acclaimed storylines
Release Date: 2016-09-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Bioshock 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Bioshock 2 (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.