BioShock: The Collection (Nintendo Switch) - Nintendo eShop Key - EUROPE
Experience the unforgettable worlds and monumental stories of the award-winning BioShock series with BioShock: The Collection. Journey to the cities of Rapture and Columbia across BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remaster ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 7 more offers
- Instant_gameExcellent sellerSponsored100%Positive feedback28738
View offer details$ 14.18
$ 54.42-74%$ 15.76 $ 54.42-71%$ 15.76
- Pl_digital99%Positive feedback984
View offer details$ 13.66
$ 54.42-75%$ 15.18 $ 54.42-72%$ 15.18
- Gaming4youExcellent seller100%Positive feedback67009
View offer details$ 13.67
$ 54.42-75%$ 15.19 $ 54.42-72%$ 15.19
- BojungamekeysExcellent seller98%Positive feedback2475
View offer details$ 13.69
$ 54.42-75%$ 15.21 $ 54.42-72%$ 15.21
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58154
View offer details$ 14.46
$ 54.42-73%$ 16.06 $ 54.42-70%$ 16.06
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2759
View offer details$ 14.65
$ 54.42-73%$ 16.28 $ 54.42-70%$ 16.28
- Lancce100%Positive feedback443
View offer details$ 14.74
$ 54.42-73%$ 16.37 $ 54.42-70%$ 16.37
Experience the unforgettable worlds and monumental stories of the award-winning BioShock series with BioShock: The Collection. Journey to the cities of Rapture and Columbia across BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered, and BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition, including all single-player add-on content. Fight for your life and outsmart your enemies, be it deep beneath the waves or high above the clouds.
Let’s go back to the start: BioShock
BioShock trilogy starts with Bioshock. As a castaway from a plane wreck, you enter a lighthouse, which turns out to be the entrance to the underwater city of Rapture. Designed to be a Utopia, the life in Rapture was to be led unbothered by any earthly sorrows. And so it was, until the discovery ADAM, a substance providing superhuman abilities. This turned out to be the beginning of the end of utopian Rapture.
The social tensions led to conflicts between factions. Now Rapture is a collapsed city, captured by crazy mutant wretches who inhabit the ruins. The only way to survive there right now is to use ADAM. Getting it, however, entails extremely hazardous challenges. Loaded with a whole arsenal of weapons you explore the underwater ruins facing countless obstacles on your way.
From robots, through mutants, to end with Little Sisters and their Big Daddies you will encounter dozens of enemies. Be prepared to modify your DNA, as it can provide you with even more deadly tools.
Ten years later… BioShock 2
You find yourself back in Rapture. This time, however, you’re exploring the underwater world from the perspective of the first, prototypical Big Daddy. Roam through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, searching for the new threat—an unseen female ruler of Rapture.
BioShock 2 lets you to shoot and use plasmids at the same time, which will undoubtedly enhance your gameplay experience. Enjoy new missions and challenges, as well as new combat options, such as combining plasmids with various traps to create something more powerful than the sum of its parts. Explore impressively designed new areas and locations, such as the Fontaine Futuristics, where ADAM is being researched.
Time for a change: Bioshock Infinite
The third part of BioShock’s trilogy will take you to the flying city of Columbia. Taking place in 1912 it introduces you to Booker DeWitt who once worked for the Pinkerton detective agency. Sent to find and rescue a woman called Elizabeth trapped in the flying city, Booker finds himself in mortal danger.
Once an utopia, Columbia is now more like an armed fortress, ruled by a group of criminals, who use to it kidnap and jail people, creating a threat to the whole world. Can you manage to fulfill your mission, right in the middle of a serious conflict of interests? Fortunately, a new set of weapons and special features arrives at your disposal!
- A remastered version of the classic trilogy, comprising BioShock, BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite, along with all their DLCs
- Enhanced visual side, offering graphics at 1080p and 60 FPS
- Unique dieselpunk horror climate, which distinguishes the franchise from other FPS productions
Release Date: 2020-05-29
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for BioShock: The Collection (Nintendo Switch) - Nintendo eShop Key - EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for BioShock: The Collection (Nintendo Switch) - Nintendo eShop Key - EUROPE may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes