Black Mesa Steam Gift EUROPE
Half-Life, a game which was released in 1998 changed the FPS genre, forever. Black Mesa is modification created by Carlos Montero and his team from Black Mesa Modification Team. The Black Mesa laboratory is waiting for y ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0PlyxaltdExcellent seller94%Positive feedback18971
View offer details$ 6.56
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback49624
View offer details$ 17.85
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16200
View offer details$ 17.85
Half-Life, a game which was released in 1998 changed the FPS genre, forever. Black Mesa is modification created by Carlos Montero and his team from Black Mesa Modification Team.
The Black Mesa laboratory is waiting for your return
The history presented in the Black Mesa game is the same as in the Half-Life original title. You are a Gordon Freeman, a young but a very popular scientist who work in the Black Mesa Institute. At early 1998 you, together with the research team from Black Mesa Research Facility you were able to discover the alien word, known as "Xen".
Thanks to the teleportation technology you were able to land on Xen and collect Xen inhabitants and wildlife. When you find a mineral known as Xen crystals. Hence, you decided to analyze them in the Anti-Mass Spectrometer. Unfortunately (due to the safety negligence) as soon as crystals are connected with the spectrometer beam, it blows up and then creates various portals, through which aliens from Xen appear on Earth and attack scientists and staff.
Now you have to try to run away from Black Mesa. It won't be easy though. Not only because of Xen monsters but also due to the fact, that the government decided to cover up the incident. Which equals with killing you.
An updated experience just for you
Black Mesa is not only a simple remaster of already well acclaimed title. It is something else. The entire gameplay was modified and updated in order to turn Half-Life, into a modern title.
First of all, the game has a new visuals build with full capabilities of the Source engine. In other words, the game looks better and more advanced. Furthermore, there are also new encounters, voice over, and updated gameplay. Even veterans of the series are going to be surprised.
Black Mesa game has the multiplayer!
Yes, you heard it right. The Black Mesa has a well developed multiplayer system. You can either play with your friends in co-op, or challenge them in various game modes.
However, the best part of it is the fact, that you are going to fight on an iconic maps: Stalkyard, Gasworks, Bounce, and Undertow are waiting for you.
Black Mesa on Steam provides you with the modding tolls and a workshop
One of the most interesting part of the Steam itself is the fact, that most games has tons of available modding tolls and a workshop. You can create your own modes, maps etc.
However, if you do not have any need to do this, then you can simply download projects, made by other players. Share your experiences with each other. Thanks to this Black Mesa is going to live even longer, than original Half-Life game.
Are you ready to become Gordon Freeman once more?
- Heavily updated single player experience – The Black Mesa single player experience has greatly improved from the mod release; new visuals, new voice over, updated gameplay encounters, stability changes and more. Xen is not part of the Steam release of Black Mesa, but will included as a free update when it is ready.
- Black Mesa Multiplayer – Fight with or against your friends, in two game modes across six iconic maps from the Half-Life Deathmatch universe: Bounce, Gasworks, Lambdabunker, Stalkyard, Subtransit and Undertow.
- Custom Modding Tools – Use the same tools the developers used to create your own mods, modes and maps for Black Mesa and Black Mesa Multiplayer …
- Fully integrated Workshop – … and then share your work on the fully integrated workshop!
- Complete Steam Integration – Collect trading cards, backgrounds, emoticons, achievements, and everything else you would expect out of a Steam integrated game.
Release Date: 2015-05-05
Early Access: Yes
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Black Mesa Steam Gift EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Black Mesa Steam Gift EUROPE may change over time.