Blitzkrieg Anthology Steam Key GLOBAL
Eisenhower, Rommel, Zhukov; Assume your rightful place among the great generals commanding the Allies, Germans or Soviets as they advance through the decisive battles of WWII. Blitzkrieg is the latest development in WWII ...Read More
This product is temporarily unavailable
Please try again later
- AlAllgameworldEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback4524
View offer details$ 1.43
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback56468
View offer details$ 2.00
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1811
View offer details$ 2.13
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback8649
View offer details$ 2.14
- SbSbkeys100%Positive feedback1
View offer details$ 2.42
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5023
View offer details$ 2.58
- Royalco98%Positive feedback811
View offer details$ 2.61
Eisenhower, Rommel, Zhukov; Assume your rightful place among the great generals commanding the Allies, Germans or Soviets as they advance through the decisive battles of WWII. Blitzkrieg is the latest development in WWII real-time strategy gaming combining flexibility, historic accuracy and endless playability into one of the most challenging and enjoyable games yet!
Blitzkrieg's unique and completely flexible campaign structure puts you in control of deciding how your forces will fare in each of the major engagements that comprise three central Campaigns. Hardcore vets have the option of engaging the enemy immediately in a desperate struggle for battlefield dominance, or more cautious players can choose from pre-defined or unlimited randomly generated side missions as they gain experience, promotions and weapons upgrades as well as wear down the enemy before the central conflict.
Historical accuracy is pushed to the edge as each unit is endowed with the actual capabilities and characteristics that existed at the time. Details such as the thickness of a tank's armor down to the range of infantry rifles add a level of previously unprecedented realism. Each campaign has been meticulously researched to provide an accurate depiction of the battles that took place, while still maintaining the flexibility (and fun!) necessary to let you play the way you want.
Two robust editors are Blitzkrieg's keys to unlocking endless game play possibilities. The Mission Editor allows you to generate and add your own missions, chapters and campaigns according to the options you want most, from level of difficulty to type of action. The Resource Editor gives you total license to redesign the game, add or modify units, characteristics, colors, textures, sounds and more - unlimited freedom to play the game on your terms.
- Flexible campaign structure that frees you from standard difficulty and level settings
- Historically accurate campaigns where you lead the Allies, Germans or Soviets through actual WWII battles in real time
- Mission and Resource editors let you create new campaigns, chapters and missions as well as completely modify the game environment and units
- Realistically rendered 3D terrain including over 350 various buildings and objects
- Command over 200 types of military vehicles and equipment and more than 40 different infantry units that interact naturally, based on their actual physical properties and characteristics.
- Build bridges, dig trenches and pits, lay mines, resupply and repair units and call in air support when needed
- Battles feature different seasons, climate zones, and weather conditions that affect game play
- Multiplayer LAN and Internet support
Release Date: 2003-03-28
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Blitzkrieg Anthology Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Blitzkrieg Anthology Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.