Blizzard Gift-Card 15 GBP Battle.net UNITED KINGDOM
Can't activate in:
United StatesCheck country restrictions
Have you ever wanted to give a friend a few Hearthstone Expert Card Packs? Or gift that epic Iron Skyreaver mount to your World of Warcraft guildmate? Good news! We’ve got you covered with one simple solution — the Battl ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
- Ultimate_digitalExcellent seller98%Positive feedback2712
View offer details$ 19.61$ 19.61
- Citadel_toolsExcellent seller96%Positive feedback2386
View offer details$ 24.73$ 24.73
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8164
View offer details$ 24.78$ 24.78
- Ibanezblackdotcom100%Positive feedback132
View offer details$ 26.61$ 26.61
- Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback28670
View offer details$ 27.69$ 27.69
Note: This Gift Card adds 15 GBP to your battle.net account. You may use it only on UK accounts.
No expiration date.
Have you ever wanted to give a friend a few Hearthstone Expert Card Packs? Or gift that epic Iron Skyreaver mount to your World of Warcraft guildmate? Good news! We’ve got you covered with one simple solution — the Battle.net Gift Card.
In order to add Gift Cards to your Battle.net account, follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.battle.net/balance
- Log in to your Battle.net Account.
- Enter the code into the code redemption box.
- If all goes well, you will see a confirmation message and the amount will be added to your Battle.net Balance funds shortly thereafter.
- Check that your funds have been correctly added by looking at your balance in the top-right of your account management screen.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes