- 1.51 USD
- 2.12 USD
When indie game developers Alexey and Markus are in trouble, their only hope comes from their creation.
You are the Tetrobot: a tiny robot that can drill blocks of matter one by one, collect them, and recycle them into new pieces of 4 blocks. You also have the possibility to destroy lines of 8+ blocks in a very «retro russian» game style. Sand, wood, stone, obsidian, iron, diamond: each matter has its specific behaviour you'll have to use wisely and take advantage of them. So get ready to use your brain and combine your platforming and puzzle-solving skills in this incredible mashup!
- A unique gameplay experience mixing puzzle and platform that will challenge your brain
- 40 levels to play in Adventure Mode, 20 bonus levels to unlock and more free content to come
- Collect every 40 "Blocks That Matter" and rediscover videogames made of blocks that made or will make History
- Create and share your own puzzles using an easy-to-use level editor
- Steam achievements: 30+ achievements to unlock by playing the game and being creative.
- Steam Cloud: No matter if you play on PC or Mac, at home or outside, your progression will be saved.
- SystemWindows, Mac, Linux
- ProcessorCore 2
- GraphicsOpenGL compatible 256MB VRAM DirectX 9.0c
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space400 MB
- SystemWindows 7