Blood: Fresh Supply (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Very few games withstand the test of time and earn their place in the history books. Among them, even fewer may be hailed a real cult classics. In the FPS realm, throughout the 90’s, titles like Doom, Quake, Heretic, Duk ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 6 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored98%Positive feedback947
View offer details$ 8.81
- 0Gameservice24Excellent seller99%Positive feedback24229
View offer details$ 5.13
- 0ThThanks4buying98%Positive feedback106
View offer details$ 5.31
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16388
View offer details$ 7.32
- 0Kortulsgameroom94%Positive feedback69
View offer details$ 8.58
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26217
View offer details$ 8.81
- 0CodezillaExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6328
View offer details$ 9.55
Very few games withstand the test of time and earn their place in the history books. Among them, even fewer may be hailed a real cult classics. In the FPS realm, throughout the 90’s, titles like Doom, Quake, Heretic, Duke Nukem 3d, Half-Life, and Unreal set standards for modern run-and-gun entertainment. However, a real cult classic needs something extra – an underdog esteem combined with unmistakable atmosphere, addictive playability, let alone overall awesomeness and badassery. That’s what defined Blood back in 1997. And that’s precisely what defines Blood Fresh Supply today.
Blood Fresh Supply is a remastered retro masterpiece from Nightdive Studio – modern wizards of reviving and adapting old classics like Turok, System Shock, The 7th Guest and Doom 64 to modern PC’s. Build engine, on which the 1997 version of the video game was built, was swapped with Nighdive’s own proprietary KEX engine. The game retained its original graphic design and mechanics, although some changes has been implemented to enhance the visuals and enrich the gameplay, like supporting high resolutions up to 4K, enabling various Multiplayer modes, and throwing in both original expansion packs: Plasma Pak and Cryptic Passage.
As in many 90’s FPSes, the story in Blood Fresh Supply is rather straightforward, but serves the purpose of pacing the game as smoothly as a hemorrhage from slashed artery. Blood’s protagonist is Caleb – a recently resurrected gunslinger, once a prominent figure in a cult called Cabal which worshiped a rather obscure god named Tchernobog. Fallen out of the latter’s favor, Caleb is betrayed and killed by the vile god only to come back from the dead and avenge himself. Pretty grave thing to take care of, isn’t it?
Dashing through locations as diverse as mortuaries, wooden ships, catacombs, funfairs, warehouses, and train stations, you face Cabal cultists, zombies, gargoyles and many more ominous beasts wetting their whistles to spill your blood. A somewhat unorthodox arsenal, with aerosol can, flare gun, voodoo doll, and many more, helps you bash through your opponents in the most violent and gory way possible.
All this is peppered with Easter Eggs from classic horror movies like The Shining, Friday the 13th and Return of the Living Dead, as well as Caleb’s snarky remarks and raspy singing under his breath. Anyway, prepare yourself for loads of trigger-happy, splatter showdowns. And remember, Tchernobog does not provide transfusions...
- Play Blood remastered with KEX engine and lots of other improvements
- Avenge your death and kill the evil god Tchernobog
- Draw buckets of blood from your adversaries using a vast array of non-cliché weapons
- Find the Easter Eggs and laugh along with Caleb’s wicked sense of humor
Release Date: 2019-05-09
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Blood: Fresh Supply (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Blood: Fresh Supply (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.