Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 takes the player to the world of classic 2D hack and slash titles. The player controls a party of demon hunters, sent on a mission to eradicate a demonic castle.Read more
Instant delivery offers
- 0World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback49318
View offer details$ 11.30
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback15824
View offer details$ 11.55
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 is a 2D-platformer retro action game, developed ad published by Inti Creatives. The game continues the story from Bloodstained Curse of the Moon and features the characters of the swordsman Zangetsu and his party on a quest to defeat all the demons roaming the world. The game's mechanics and 8bit level and character design were inspired by the classic Castlevania games.
Bloodstained 2's gameplay remains mostly unchanged compared to the first installment of the series, reminiscent of the early Castlevania titles. The player controls Zangetsu and various other characters, each equipped with different weapons and possessing unique abilities. The game offers the player a choice of difficulty settings, each adding a new layer of challenge.
On the Casual difficulty level, the player can respawn at checkpoints ad infinitum and the enemies are less dangerous. The Veteran setting, as the title suggests, is addressed at more experienced players - the enemies deal more damage and can knock the character back; depending on the situation, this can be fatal for them. The player also has a limited number of available respawns.
Demon hunter Zangetsu returns to rid the world of the hellish creatures. After the Church exorcist Dominique discovers a tower that summons a demon castle into the world of humans, he sends Zangetsu to investigate and eliminate the threat posed by this malevolent construction.
Along the way, the protagonist is joined by others, who share his passion for killing monsters. Entering the demon castle Zangetsu and his party will not only face the many enemies lurking within but also test the bond forged along the way.
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 for PC received positive reviews from the critics. What stood out to them were the excellent gameplay mechanics, pixel graphics visuals similar to those of the classic Castlevania games, as well as the level design. The story of the game was also noted among the positives, with the new characters receiving special praise. All in all, the reviewers recommended the game to all the fans of the classic platforming titles.
- Enter the world of demon hunters and face the hellish foes
- Uncover the mystery behind the mysterious demon castle
- Play as four different protagonists, each with a unique weapon and set of skills
- Play solo or invite friends to hunt demons with you in cooperative multiplayer
- Enjoy the 8bit visuals inspired by classic titles, such as Castlevania
Release Date: 2020-07-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) - Steam Gift - GLOBAL may change over time.