Borderlands 2 STEAM CD-KEY GLOBAL
Be the first one to sell this item
Warning: This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in Germany.
Earn $0.00 if somebody buys this product using your Goldmine reflink. Find out more
Select your location
- EU Business & VAT registered | 0% VAT
- EU Business & no VAT registered | 0% VAT
- Outside of the European Union | 0% VAT
- Austria | 20% VAT
- Belgium | 21% VAT
- Bulgaria | 20% VAT
- Canary Islands | 0% VAT
- Croatia | 25% VAT
- Cyprus | 19% VAT
- Czech Republic | 21% VAT
- Denmark | 25% VAT
- Estonia | 20% VAT
- Finland | 24% VAT
- France | 20% VAT
- Germany | 19% VAT
- Greece | 23% VAT
- Hungary | 27% VAT
- Ireland | 23% VAT
- Italy | 22% VAT
- Latvia | 21% VAT
- Lithuania | 21% VAT
- Luxembourg | 17% VAT
- Malta | 18% VAT
- Netherlands | 21% VAT
- Poland | 23% VAT
- Portugal | 23% VAT
- Romania | 24% VAT
- Slovakia | 20% VAT
- Slovenia | 22% VAT
- Spain | 21% VAT
- Sweden | 25% VAT
- United Kingdom | 20% VAT
Based on your location additional VAT charge needs to be added to your order.
Find out more
Available from marketplace sellers
How does G2A Goldmine work?
Tell your friends about G2A’s Goldmine – build a team and boost your earnings!
Watch your profit grow!
Just sit back and relax as your work brings profit now! Use the tips and tools we made for you to maximize the earning potential.
Receive Your Money
A job well done deserves a proper credit. And still, you have not been working hard to achieve it right? Choose your preferred payment option and receive the paycheck!
Borderlands 2 is a first-person shooter with a lot of role-playing elements. The game was created by Gearbox Software and focuses heavily on cooperative multiplayer. Visit Pandora once again, defeat mighty foes and find powerful weapons.
The game takes place five years after the events in Borderlands, when vault hunters exposed the secrets of the Eridian Vault. This time, the main villain of the game is a guy called Handsome Jack, who took the credit for the vault hunters' actions and claimed the wealth of the Vault. Thanks to that, he took over the Hyperion Corporation and proclaimed himself the dictator of Pandora. Players' task is to rescue the four original vault hunters from Hyperion's clutches and defeat Handsome Jack.
- All-New Characters and All-New Classes: Four all new playable classes including the Siren, the Commando, the Gunzerker and the Assassin. Step into the role of the Gunzerker, whose highly deadly skills allow him to dual-wield any two weapons found in the game. Not only that, you will build on that skill to do more things with two guns than you ever imagined possible. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course! Dual Sniper Rifles? Sure, if that’s your thing! Want to try other styles? More tactical perhaps? There are multiple classes to choose from!
- Dynamic Co-op online, and LAN: Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN. Borderlands 2 features a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game. On top of that you can even take your new gear from any game to any other!
- World Connected Story: Find yourself left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora as you begin your quest of revenge and redemption. Expose the evil surrounding the Hyperion Corporation and take on the perpetrator of a universe-wide grand deception -- the nefarious Hyperion CEO, Handsome Jack. (Oh, also: he's stolen credit for the opening of the Vault.)
- 87 Bazillion...Everything: In addition to the new gun system, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, Relics, class mods and much, much more. And you thought the original Borderlands had a ton of loot!
- Brand new environments on Pandora: Hunt through entirely brand new areas of Pandora that are more alive than ever! From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, you’ll be surprised by the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn!
- Brand new enemies: A whole slew of new enemies are out there to kill you in Borderlands 2. Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory Stalkers and the Hyperion mechanical army, run by Handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies in Borderlands 2.
Minimal requirementsRecommended requirements
- System Requirements:Windows XP SP3
- Processor:2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB VRAM - GeForce 8500 GT / Radeon HD 2600 XT
- HDD:13 GB HD
- System Requirements:Windows 7 64Bit
- Processor:2.13 GHz - Core 2 Quad Q6400 / Athlon II X3 440
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:1024 MB VRAM - GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 5850
- HDD:20 GB HD
Age and content rating