Broforce Steam Key GLOBAL
Broforce is a side-scrolling platform game released in 2015, developed by the independent South African studio Free Lives and published by Devolver Digital, based in Texas, USA. The game draws inspiration from the strong ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 13 more offers
- Premium__keyExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3828
View offer details$ 6.40
$ 15.17-58%$ 7.11 $ 15.17-53%$ 7.11
- World_of_gamesExcellent seller98%Positive feedback52292
View offer details$ 4.62
$ 15.17-70%$ 5.13 $ 15.17-66%$ 5.13
- VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback8199
View offer details$ 4.72
$ 15.17-69%$ 5.25 $ 15.17-65%$ 5.25
- KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16917
View offer details$ 4.75
$ 15.17-69%$ 5.27 $ 15.17-65%$ 5.27
- GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback58096
View offer details$ 4.83
$ 15.17-68%$ 5.36 $ 15.17-65%$ 5.36
- SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2747
View offer details$ 4.95
$ 15.17-67%$ 5.50 $ 15.17-64%$ 5.50
- Lancce99%Positive feedback441
View offer details$ 4.97
$ 15.17-67%$ 5.52 $ 15.17-64%$ 5.52
Broforce is a side-scrolling platform game released in 2015, developed by the independent South African studio Free Lives and published by Devolver Digital, based in Texas, USA. The game draws inspiration from the strongest action movie heroes and cult action flicks from the '80s and '90s. Are you ready for a game that will make your chest hair grow? Buckle up and let's go, bro!
Broforce game is a run-and-gun platformer, created in a pixelated style resembling classic arcade games like Metal Slug and Contra. However, the protagonists of the mentioned titles are complete crybabies compared to the bros in Broforce. This title is filled with testosterone, grease, napalm, and ripped-off limbs.
In the game, players have the opportunity to embody one of the eponymous bros - a hypermasculine action hero-style commando. There are several playable characters, which are parodies of the most popular action film heroes. Among them, you'll find bros inspired by John Rambo, Indiana Jones, Bruce Lee, the T-800, and Ellen Ripley (yes, girls can have bro force too).
Each character has their unique weapons and abilities, but the player doesn't have the option to choose their hero - they are randomly assigned at the beginning of each level. This means that besides classic gunfire, sometimes you need to demonstrate strategic thinking to effectively defeat enemies. Of course, multiplayer is also possible in the game, or as we call it, bro-op!
The game's story is not very complicated and revolves around missions in which the player-controlled hero is tasked with eliminating terrorists and rescuing his bro teammates and prisoners of war from captivity. The rescued comrades and prisoners then join the pool of available playable bros.
Each level, concluded by defeating a final boss, ends with the hero hoisting the American flag and leaving the action area via helicopter, while the scenery explodes. But cool bros don't look at explosions!
- Nostalgic, pixelated graphics resembling old, arcade games
- Action-packed and exciting gameplay
- Iconic action film characters
Release Date: 2015-10-15
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Broforce Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Broforce Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.
Get inspired by our articles!More Guides
Get more out of G2A.COM
Explore exclusive programs and projects designed to enhance your experience.
Unlock exclusive deals for our digital items
- Deals up to 10% off
- Free item every month
- Exclusive discount codes
- Priority support
Earn with every shared purchase
- Get 5% for each transaction
- Adjust reflinks for bigger earnings
- Payout via G2A PAY or in discounts codes