MemewareNo feedback yet04.06USDG_
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback14844.37USDAL
Excellent seller98%Positive feedback28084.49USDCL
Excellent seller97%Positive feedback70024.49USDOU
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback205724.76USDGK
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback22294.84USDShow remaining 6
Paris in the spring. Shots ring out from a gallery…
A robbery… a murder… and the beginning of another epic, original Broken Sword adventure.
From multi-award winning Revolution Software comes the latest explosive episode in this classic series. Playing as intrepid American George Stobbart and sassy French journalist Nico Collard, you find yourself on the trail of a stolen painting – and a murderous conspiracy. A conspiracy whose roots lie in mysteries older than the written word...
Armed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humour - can George and Nico save mankind from disaster?
Can you solve the secret of the Serpent’s Curse? A curse forged by the Devil himself...
- The latest explosive episode in the iconic Broken Sword series
- Follow the adventure across Europe and beyond, in classic 2D hand-drawn locations
- Immerse yourself in the rich storyline and interact with unforgettable characters
- Experience the very best in adventure gaming: from unique puzzles and deft subterfuge to cipher solving and time-honoured detective work
- Enjoy the award-winning scripts, and widely praised voice-acting
- Processor1.6 GHz
- Graphics256 MB
- Memory1 GB RAM
- Disk space7 GB
- SystemWindows XP
German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, English
This product contains elements of