Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons Steam Key GLOBAL
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is an adventure/arcade video game, developed by Swiss studio Starbreeze AB. The studio is known for creating titles like The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay or The Darkness. It ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 13 more offers
- 0Green_and_redSponsored98%Positive feedback381
View offer details$ 11.54
- 0Golden_gamesExcellent seller100%Positive feedback7228
View offer details$ 1.32
- 0KinguinExcellent seller92%Positive feedback2293
View offer details$ 1.32
- 0Gamegeen79%Positive feedback58
View offer details$ 1.34
- 0JmgameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1222
View offer details$ 1.39
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback103669
View offer details$ 1.53
- 0Craziestaxes95%Positive feedback39
View offer details$ 1.60
Notice: Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons requires a controller to play
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is an adventure/arcade video game, developed by Swiss studio Starbreeze AB. The studio is known for creating titles like The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay or The Darkness. It is worth mentioning that the game's story has been written in collaboration with a well-known, and respected Swiss director - Josef Fares. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons features colorful, a bit cartoonish graphics, that match the omnipresent fantasy atmosphere of the game.
The game takes its inspiration from classic fantasy tales, especially from Norse culture. As the story begins, players learn about two brothers who must embark on a dangerous journey through the fantastic land in the search of the so-called Water of Life - a miraculous cure that will hopefully help their ill father.
Gameplay and mechanics
During the gameplay, players will spend most of their time exploring, solving logical puzzles, and testing their agility during multiple arcade sequences. The Brothers game is strongly focused on the necessity of teamwork between the two boys. What's important, the game has been designed to be played with a controller, and it requires one to fully experience the mechanics designed by the developers. The game features unique controls mechanics - players will be controlling both characters at the same time. One of the brothers is controlled with the left stick, while the other is controlled with the right one. Because of that, the game very often requires strict coordination.
The game received very good reviews among players worldwide. Most of them applauded the engaging plot and well-designed, unique controls that take the meaning of cooperation to a completely new level. Additionally, many players appreciated the fantastic world created by developers and the way how the bond between the titular brothers is portrayed.
- Learn the story of two brothers and their dangerous journey
- Explore the fantastic world, straight out of a fairytale
- Take part in an amazing adventure in the search of the miraculous cure
- Control both brothers at the same time
- Face the challenges on your way
Release Date: 2013-09-03
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.