Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons Xbox Live Key Xbox One EUROPE
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is an adventure game created by Starbreeze AB, and released in September 2013. The game is strongly focused on cooperation between the titular brothers. What's interesting, in the game players will be controlling both characters simultaneously.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 3 more offers
- 0FaFasteasygameExcellent seller98%Positive feedback1832
View offer details$ 8.47
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback15054
View offer details$ 8.86
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback105178
View offer details$ 9.58
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback5955
View offer details$ 9.66
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1780
View offer details$ 9.70
- 0LancceExcellent seller99%Positive feedback2031
View offer details$ 9.85
- 0Kinguin80%Positive feedback114
View offer details$ 9.99
Notice: Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons requires a controller to play.
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is an adventure/arcade video game, developed by Swiss studio Starbreeze AB. The studio is known for creating titles like The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay or The Darkness. It is worth mentioning that the game's story has been written in collaboration with a well-known, and respected Swiss director - Josef Fares. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons features colorful, a bit cartoonish graphics, that match the omnipresent fantasy atmosphere of the game.
The game takes its inspiration from classic fantasy tales, especially from Norse culture. As the story begins, players learn about two brothers who must embark on a dangerous journey through the fantastic land in the search of the so-called Water of Life - a miraculous cure that will hopefully help their ill father.
Gameplay and mechanics
During the gameplay, players will spend most of their time exploring, solving logical puzzles, and testing their agility during multiple arcade sequences. The Brothers game is strongly focused on the necessity of teamwork between the two boys. What's important, the game has been designed to be played with a controller, and it requires one to fully experience the mechanics designed by the developers. The game features unique controls mechanics - players will be controlling both characters at the same time. One of the brothers is controlled with the left stick, while the other is controlled with the right one. Because of that, the game very often requires strict coordination.
The game received very good reviews among players worldwide. Most of them applauded the engaging plot and well-designed, unique controls that take the meaning of cooperation to a completely new level. Additionally, many players appreciated the fantastic world created by developers and the way how the bond between the titular brothers is portrayed.
- Learn the story of two brothers and their dangerous journey
- Explore the fantastic world, straight out of a fairytale
- Take part in an amazing adventure in the search of the miraculous cure
- Control both brothers at the same time
- Face the challenges on your way
Release Date: 2013-09-03
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons Xbox Live Key Xbox One EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons Xbox Live Key Xbox One EUROPE may change over time.