Bully: Scholarship Edition Steam Key GLOBAL
Bully: Scholarship Edition GameBully: Scholarship Edition is the second instalment of the Bully Saga. It was released for the PC and different platforms. The game features exclusive content such as 8 new missions, 4 new ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 4 more offers
- 0Cpadw33100%Positive feedback102
View offer details$ 10.60
- 0Kinguin87%Positive feedback517
View offer details$ 10.60
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback106541
View offer details$ 11.07
- 0Games4friends100%Positive feedback190
View offer details$ 11.11
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback18521
View offer details$ 11.52
- 0GamesdivisionExcellent seller100%Positive feedback1330
View offer details$ 11.57
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback4693
View offer details$ 11.66
Bully: Scholarship Edition (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product."
Bully: Scholarship Edition Game
Bully: Scholarship Edition is the second instalment of the Bully Saga. It was released for the PC and different platforms. The game features exclusive content such as 8 new missions, 4 new characters and 4 new classes (Biology, Music, Geography and Mathematics).
Encounter the different experiences of the teenager Jimmy Hopkins during his time at school. Discover the multitude of weapons available and find out that being a bully is not a piece of cake. Take control of a boy who must make his way in a school. Admire an open world to explore, many colleagues and professors to meet, and many missions in the style of GTA. At the Bullworth Academy you'll have to stand up to the bullies, conquer the girls, play pranks or get certain teachers to stop taking you for the whistle.
Choose your circle of friends well, because if you are not careful, you will become the laughingstock of the entire academy. Bully: Scholarship Edition (PC) offers you more than 30 hours of play throughout its more than 80 missions and 45 classes. With its piles of mini-games and objects to collect, fun is guaranteed!
Graphically enhanced special for PC
Scholarship Edition includes various graphical improvements and new visual effects. Changes have been incorporated in the textures as well as new effects of light that make the game quite eye-catching. The technical quality and graphics are good. The facial expressions were improved and in general, the setting is credible at a visual level. You will also enjoy the fancy, catchy soundtrack, entirely instrumental and in the 50s style, with rock and roll, blues and similar genres.
The story about bullying…
Jimmy Hopkins is not the typical child. He has been admitted to the Bullworth Academy, a school that looks like the stereotype: modest building, dormitories for students, gymnasiums, in short, a place that looks like any school. Unfortunately, Jimmy chooses the wrong company and will become the enemy of the entire cologne and even the town.
Gameplay and characters of Bully Game
Enjoy the amazing setting of the school: Going to classes is mandatory (They will chase you if you run away, but with a little clverness it is not difficult to evade the monitors). Enjoy vivid characters as all students are endowed with features of the group they belong to. Explore more and more areas of the town where the story unfolds. Discover closed neighbourhoods and their attractions. Take part in various secondary activities: bike races, karts, playing arcade machines, going to the fair, buying clothes, finding collectibles. A series of random assignments can happen at any time. All this leads to rewards that vary from new weapons and items to clothing or money.
Bully: Scholarship Edition (PC), is an entertaining game with an unusual atmosphere. The game gathers positive comments from players around the world and it has received high score on the Steam platform. The title was warmly welcomed by gamers and it receives very good reviews.
- The excellent voice acting: Chat and listen to the voices of more than 100 characters from all the tribes: sportsmen, nerds, posh, teachers and many more.
- Consequences of choices: You decide if you want to go good or bad. Interact with others and accept the missions.
- Various weapons to choose from
- The addictive storyline and gripping gameplay
Release Date: 2008-10-21
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Bully: Scholarship Edition Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Bully: Scholarship Edition Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.