Call of Duty 2 Steam Key GLOBAL
Join the WWII battlefields and help Allies defeat Nazi Germany in three separate campaigns. Pick your role and decide the order in which you complete your objectives. Storm the line as an ordinary soldier.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 9 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback3975
View offer details$ 12.72
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback96466
View offer details$ 9.42
- 0Arcgames100%Positive feedback438
View offer details$ 9.46
- 0PlPlayers94%Positive feedback1148
View offer details$ 9.56
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback6093
View offer details$ 9.58
- 0Kinguin79%Positive feedback64
View offer details$ 9.72
- 0Lancce96%Positive feedback1288
View offer details$ 9.77
Call of Duty 2 code is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
WARNING! This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in Germany.
Call of Duty 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and released in October 2005. This is the second installment of the Call of Duty franchise. The game puts you in shoes of four Allied soldiers taking part in various operations during World War II. Events can be experienced from different perspectives, thanks to the presence of three separate campaigns – Soviet, British, and American.
The game takes place during World War II and its story is divided into three separate campaigns – Soviet, British, and American – each focusing on different historical events. Soviets start their campaign during the Battle of Moscow and have to defend the city, while the British start in North Africa and are tasked with a sneak attack on Afrika Korps troops. American campaign, on the other hand, begins during the famous D-Day and takes the player through other important events, including the ones revolving around the Hill 400.
Call of Duty 2 game is a first-person shooter, meaning you will spend most of your time running from point to point in order to complete your objectives, killing enemy soldiers in the process. It’s important to note that you are not the chosen one, and you will easily die if you are not aware – if you want to succeed, you have to cooperate with other soldiers, who can draw enemy fire or lay down covers for you.
The game features a variety of historically-accurate weapons from the WWII era. Defeated enemies drop their weapons – you can pick them up and use, but you can only wield two firearms at any given time. Combined with limited ammo, you are encouraged to make use of everything you can find. Defeating groups of enemies can be done with frag grenades, while smoke grenades provide tactical cover.
If you die before reaching the checkpoint, you will need to start over from the last one.
CoD 2 for PC received positive reviews. Critics praised the game for its terrific visuals and an accurate depiction of the horrors of war. They also liked a large scale of the conflict and the smart AI. An addictive multiplayer mode was also noted.
- Travel back in time and experience the thrills of fighting a war as an ordinary soldier.
- Cooperate with dozens of smart computer-controlled allies – they can draw the enemy fire or let you know about an incoming attack.
- Pick up weapons dropped by your enemies and use different tactics to complete your objectives – be a sniper, storm the front, drive a tank.
- Enjoy the scenery and weather effects, such as rain and fog, along with dynamic lighting and shadows.
- Play alone or multiply the fun in multiplayer mode.
Release Date: 2005-10-25
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Call of Duty 2 Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Call of Duty 2 Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.