Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Steam Key GLOBAL
Join U.S Forces and British SAS and help to maintain global peace. Use modern weapons and equipment to stop Middle Eastern extremists and Russian ultranationalists from igniting another world war.Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 11 more offers
- 0Games4worldExcellent sellerSponsored99%Positive feedback4131
View offer details$ 18.60
- 0Games_factoryExcellent seller100%Positive feedback33679
View offer details$ 13.84
- 0ZzZzzgames96%Positive feedback130
View offer details$ 13.85
- 0TradegameskeyExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2049
View offer details$ 13.86
- 0BeBest_price_00100%Positive feedback479
View offer details$ 13.89
- 0GaGames_federation100%Positive feedback473
View offer details$ 14.09
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback104372
View offer details$ 14.46
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare key is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Warning: This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in Germany, China.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and released in November 2007 by Activision. The game is a fourth installment in the Call of Duty series and now takes players to the modern times as opposed to its predecessors that were focused on the Second World War. During a single-player campaign, players will assume the role of six different soldiers fighting in various locations across the globe against threats coming from Russian ultranationalists and extremists from the Middle East.
Modern Warfare 4 is set in 2011 and takes place during two major events – a civil war in Russia and seizing power by extremists led by Khaled Al-Asad somewhere in the Middle East. During the campaign, you will be able to control several different soldiers representing U.S. Forces and British SAS, allowing you to experience the conflicts from different perspectives. The ultimate goal is to stop Russian ultranationalists and Middle Eastern extremists from threatening global peace and maintain international security.
Gameplay and Game Modes
CoD 4 Modern Warfare is an FPS game, and as such, players will spend most of their time shooting realistic modern weapons while running, crouching, and being in a prone position. Players may hide behind cover to avoid enemy fire and increase their own survivability. When the player is critically injured, he may fall back to automatically regenerate – there are no medkits or other similar items.
The game can be played in single-player mode, but may also be played in online multiplayer that comes with its own unique features, such as gear customization and leveling system. The latter allows players to unlock additional weapons, attachments, and camouflage options to use during online matches.
Call of Duty 4 for PC received favorable reviews, particularly for its gameplay and the story, but reviewers also appreciated the game’s attention to detail and its amazing graphics. The realistic weaponry didn’t go unnoticed as well, just as the progression-based multiplayer mode with tons of unlockables that allowed players to enjoy the title even after finishing the whole single-player campaign.
- Experience the addictive story and bring peace to the world torn apart by global conflicts
- Make use of dozens of modern weapons in realistic fighting conditions, from simple pistols and assault rifles to grenade and rocket launchers
- Utilize modern army’s and special ops’ tactics, including fast-roping from tactical helicopters or using jet support to attack heavy targets
- Appreciate stunning visuals and detailed environments of various locations across the globe
- Play alone or join the competitive multiplayer – customize your gear, unlock useful perks, and work as a team to defeat the opposing squad
Release Date: 2007-11-12
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.