Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller90%Positive feedback239016.11USD
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback154916.12USDGA
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback436716.15USDAN
Excellent seller98%Positive feedback1988819.99USDCO
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback185220.62USDOU
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback1748720.87USDShow remaining 3
Game4wordNo feedback yet416.28USD
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and released in November 2007 by Activision. The game is a fourth installment in the Call of Duty series and now takes players to the modern times as opposed to its predecessors that were focused on the Second World War. During a single-player campaign, players will assume the role of six different soldiers fighting in various locations across the globe against threats coming from Russian ultranationalists and extremists from the Middle East.
Modern Warfare 4 is set in 2011 and takes place during two major events – a civil war in Russia and seizing power by extremists led by Khaled Al-Asad somewhere in the Middle East. During the campaign you will be able to control several different soldiers representing U.S. Forces and British SAS, allowing you to experience the conflicts from different perspectives. The ultimate goal is to stop Russian ultranationalists and Middle Eastern extremists from threatening global peace and maintain international security.
Gameplay and Game Modes
CoD 4 Modern Warfare is an FPS game, and as such, players will spend most of their time shooting realistic modern weapons while running, crouching, and being in a prone position. Players may hide behind cover to avoid enemy fire and increase their own survivability. When the player is critically injured he may fall back to automatically regenerate – there are no medkits or other similar items.
The game can be played in single-player mode, but may also be played in online multiplayer that comes with its own unique features, such as gear customization and leveling system. The latter allows players to unlock additional weapons, attachments, and camouflage options to use during online matches.
Call of Duty 4 for PC received favorable reviews particularly for its gameplay and the story, but reviewers also appreciated the game’s attention to detail and its amazing graphics. The realistic weaponry didn’t go unnoticed as well, just as the progression-based multiplayer mode with tons of unlockables that allowed players to enjoy the title even after finishing the whole single-player campaign.
- Experience the addictive story and bring peace to the world torn apart by global conflicts
- Make use of dozens of modern weapons in realistic fighting conditions, from simple pistols and assault rifles to grenade and rocket launchers
- Utilize modern army’s and special ops’ tactics, including fast-roping from tactical helicopters or using jet support to attack heavy targets
- Appreciate stunning visuals and detailed environments of various locations across the globe
- Play alone or join the competitive multiplayer – customize your gear, unlock useful perks, and work as a team to defeat the opposing squad
Warning: This product is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in Germany, China.
- Processor2.4GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon 64 2800+
- GraphicsGeForce 6600 / Radeon 9800 Pro
- Memory512 MB
- Disk space8 GB
- SystemWindows XP
- Processor2.4GHz Core 2 Duo E4600 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
- GraphicsGeForce 7800 GT / 256MB Radeon X1800 Series
- Memory2 GB
- Disk space8 GB
- SystemWindows XP
German, Spanish, French, Italian, English
This product contains elements of