Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War | Cross-Gen Bundle (Xbox One, Series X/S) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL
Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Cold War is the next game of the CoD: Black Ops series, a first-person shooter released by Activision Blizzard, and developed by Treyarch, the studio that has worked on BO series since its beginning.Read More
Show 4 more offers
- GaGamersurusEXCELLENT SELLER92%Positive feedback2823
View offer details$ 38.85
- Lordofstorms93%Positive feedback229
View offer details$ 41.93
- Gamegiftgoblin97%Positive feedback944
View offer details$ 44.25
- FaFasteasygameEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback1443
View offer details$ 45.73
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback5230
View offer details$ 47.32
- Premiumgamestore92%Positive feedback7539
View offer details$ 47.35
- GaGames_factoryEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback36470
View offer details$ 47.54
The Cross-Gen Bundle includes:
- Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War game
- Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S version
- Confrontation Weapons Pack
- Legendary Captain Price Operator Skin*
Warning! Works only in regions supported by Xbox Live. Full list here.
Notice! This game can be played on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. This version is optimized for Xbox Series X/S and may feature enhanced performance compared to Xbox One consoles.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is the next game of the Call of Duty series, created by the people working on CoD: BO since 2010, Treyarch studio, acting under the watchful eye of Activision Blizzard. The original Black Ops is by many considered the most exciting and thrilling installment of the whole CoD series, and the Cold War is the direct continuation of the history presented in the first BO. The video game created by Treyarch presents extremely high-quality visuals thanks to the advanced technology developed by the Infinity Ward.
Cold War Storyline
The story presented in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War campaign takes place in the early 1980s, during the geographical and political tension between the Soviet Union and the United States, better known as the titular Cold War. The events of the game are the direct continuation of the story pictured in the original Black Ops from 2010. Alex Mason, together with his old companions, Frank Woods, and Jason Hudson, are being pulled into a dangerous conspiracy with crippling global consequences. In 1981, President of the United States, Ronald Reagan learns about the Soviet spy with a codename Perseus, gathering intel for the enemy.
The president authorizes top secret black operation to put an end to the conspiration. Players will take on the role of a member of the said operation, codenamed Bell - players can customize the character and decide about his (or her) appearance, ethnic background, and personalities providing special bonuses and perks. It worth mentioning that the game features multiple endings, depending on the player's choices during the campaign. History enthusiasts will appreciate the fact that CoD: Black Ops Cold War is inspired by the actual events.
Exciting, fast-paced gameplay
The action of the game is presented from the first-person perspective. If it comes to the main elements of the gameplay CoD: Black Ops Cold War is a typical example of an FPS game. Players will take part in spectacular, action-packed missions and fight with enemies using a variety of different firearms, including pistols, assault rifles, shotguns, and even prototype weapons from the Cold War period.
During the single-player campaign, players will have the opportunity to visit a number of locations, in many different parts of the world. Single-player missions are challenging and going into the middle of battle will not end well. During the encounter, players will have to use elements of the environment to find the right cover, and gain an advantage over the enemy. Some missions will also require a more stealthy approach, in order to get behind the enemy line without being detected, etc.
Besides the spectacular single-player campaign, CoD: BO Cold War features very engaging multiplayer mode, being the second most important element in every CoD game. It features some old-school 6v6 and 12v12 matches but also a new mode called 'Fireteams' which allows up to 40 players to join the battle. The game offers an advanced Class system, similar to the one from Modern Warfare with some new modifications. Every player can create a unique class to match his personal preferences and playstyle. It is important to mention that the game will support cross-play in terms of platforms, and generations. Additionally, the progression system implemented in Black Ops Cold War features the Warzone support which means that the Battle Pass will unify the progression in both games.
Aside from the competitive multiplayer modes and exciting single-player missions, the game returns with enjoyed by thousands of players Zombie micro campaign. Players can team up with a group of friends and fight back countless hordes of bloodthirsty zombies. The mode features a number of unique abilities and perks, as well as a diverse arsenal that can be used for eliminating the undead.
- Direct continuations of the Black Ops history
- Visit places like Berlin, Vietnam, and Turkey during spectacular single-player missions
- Compete against players from all over the world in fast-paced multiplayer modes
- Cross-platform and cross-generation support with Warzone-supported progression
- Totally new Zombies campaign
Release Date: 2020-11-13
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War | Cross-Gen Bundle (Xbox One, Series X/S) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War | Cross-Gen Bundle (Xbox One, Series X/S) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL may change over time.