Carmageddon: Max Damage Steam Key GLOBAL
Carmageddon: Max Damage is the next installment of a famous and controversial racing games series started by Stainless Games back in 1997. In the game, players participate in brutal races where crashing into your enemies is one of the main goals.Read More
Show 8 more offers
- _e_eplayEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback3505
View offer details$ 2.01
- AlAllgameworldEXCELLENT SELLER97%Positive feedback4996
View offer details$ 2.48
- GamersuniverseEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback69617
View offer details$ 2.52
- SuperbkeysEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback7431
View offer details$ 2.68
- GamesdivisionEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback1781
View offer details$ 2.70
- CodezillaEXCELLENT SELLER100%Positive feedback6299
View offer details$ 3.44
- Rare_psycho81%Positive feedback23
View offer details$ 3.51
Carmageddon: Max Damage is meant to be activated on the Steam platform.
Carmageddon: Max Damage is another game of the iconic Carmageddon series, developed by Stainless Games and released in 2016. Just like in previous games of the series, players will take part in violent races during which they will compete with their opponents. The game is extremely brutal as one of the main goals (besides racing other others) is to run over groups of pedestrians scattered throughout levels.
Gameplay and mechanics
Just like previous games, Carmageddon: Max Damage focuses on vehicular combat. The gameplay does not differ much from what we know from previous games of the Carmageddon series. During the gameplay, players will participate in deadly, brutal races. The driving model is fully arcade and tracks are full of various power-ups and bonuses.
It is worth mentioning that Carmageddon: Max Damage features the largest number of maps in the whole series. Brutality has always been the most recognizable feature of Carmageddon games. During races, players' efforts are measured by the number of crashed opponents, killed pedestrians, and the amount of total damage. There are over 30 different vehicles, each with unique statistics.
Among them, we can find classic racing cars, heavy mobile fortresses, and completely bizarre, deadly vehicles like Project X. The game features an online mode in which players can compete against each other during online races.
- Take part in deadly races, full of extremely brutal crashes
- Earn high scores by smashing your opponents and killing crowds of pedestrians
- Chose your weaponized vehicle from over 30 available cars
- The biggest number of tracks in the history of the series!
- Feel the true adrenaline in online multiplayer mode
Release Date: 2016-10-27