Shop with confidence. You'll get the product you ordered or your money back. Learn more
1. The adapter is an ideal solution for connecting a USB C device to HDMI enabled televisions, monitors or projectors to display video and audio. NOTE: It can't be compatible with tablet.
2. Work with USB-C port (Thunderbolt 3) devices with DP alt mode:MBP 2017,iMac 2017,MBP(13-Inch,Late 2016,2 Thunderbolt 3 Ports)MacBook 2015/2016,Chromebook Pixel,Galaxy S9/ S9 +, Note 8/S8/ S8+, etc.
3. 4K UHD Resolution: Supports resolution up to 4K (3840x2160)@30Hz, delivering a high quality video image to the connected display.
4. Ultimate Portability: Highly portable with a small footprint and lightweight design, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
5. What You Get: 1*CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Adapter, 18-Month Warranty & Friendly Customer Service.
1. The adapter is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
2. Requires an HDMI cable (Sold Separately) for connection to a display.
3. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable and output display.
4. It does not support USB-C smartphones and tablets, for most of them work with with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP Alt mode.
5. For certain monitors such as Philips 288P6(4K@30Hz), Dell P2715Q (4K@30Hz) may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
6. It is not suggested to be used with HP Spectre x360, Lenovo Yoga 910.
7. iMac 2017 must be worked as a host computer.
1X HUB-H04-BK USB C to HDMI Adapter