Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Have you ever wanted to control the elements or see if you can either prevent or revert the outcomes of a natural disaster? If yes, then Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters expansion pack gives you a great opportunity t ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 13 more offers
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback65212
View offer details$ 5.87
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback16323
View offer details$ 5.87
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3164
View offer details$ 6.00
- 0Instant_gameExcellent seller100%Positive feedback26253
View offer details$ 6.02
- 0Lancce100%Positive feedback522
View offer details$ 6.03
- 0Gamesdivision100%Positive feedback476
View offer details$ 6.06
- 0MoMorucztNo feedback yet0
View offer details$ 6.13
Warning!This content requires the base game Cities: Skylines in order to play.
Have you ever wanted to control the elements or see if you can either prevent or revert the outcomes of a natural disaster? If yes, then Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters expansion pack gives you a great opportunity to do so as it introduces 7 occurrences of varying magnitude which can cause damage to a number of buildings or even your whole city. Be prepared to use new tools and specialized buildings to prevent as much damage as possible and rebuild whatever was lost in the catastrophe, or try your luck in 5 new official disaster themed scenarios.
Destruction is inevitable
Cities Skylines Natural Disasters DLC presents you with a set of new challenges in which you will have to face either randomly occurring catastrophes or those that you sent on your city, and you make the decision which one you prefer. 7 natural disasters can occur in your city, from an earthquake to a meteorite impact, and you need to keep your citizens safe by warning them about the upcoming catastrophe by placing specialized buildings which are used to detect incoming dangers.
Help for the city
Citizens may now hide in strategically placed shelters, however, it is also important to set specific escape routes to make their escape as quick as possible. After the disaster, it is vital to help all of those who suffered as well as rebuild your city, and for that, you may want to employ the disaster response unit which helps to recover people from collapsed buildings and specialized helicopters to extinguish fires or bring order among your citizens.
- Challenge yourself by building a city in a place endangered by a natural disaster;
- Prevent as much damage as possible and save your citizens from the rubble;
- Rebuild your city to its previous state;
- Make use of helicopters and new service buildings;
- Play on the 5 new official natural disaster themed scenarios.
Release Date: 2016-11-29
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.