Cities: Skylines (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. With a completely new mechanics of a Tycoon type of game, it is widely considered as the best city simulator up to date. If you want to check if you can b ...Read More
Instant delivery offers
Show 20 more offers
- 0RoyalcdkeysSponsored90%Positive feedback100
View offer details$ 6.05
- 0DigitradeExcellent seller100%Positive feedback2128
View offer details$ 4.46
- 0Gamersgift93%Positive feedback328
View offer details$ 4.47
- 0Progame_store100%Positive feedback655
View offer details$ 4.59
- 0KgKgamestradeExcellent seller97%Positive feedback15779
View offer details$ 4.92
- 0KinguinExcellent seller93%Positive feedback2206
View offer details$ 5.59
- 0VikingsbrothersExcellent seller99%Positive feedback3099
View offer details$ 5.74
Cities: Skylines (PC) for Steam platform is a digital download product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. With a completely new mechanics of a Tycoon type of game, it is widely considered as the best city simulator up to date. If you want to check if you can be a mayor, then this is a game for you. It is going to put your skills in test.
Cities: Skylines has the best simulation of the traffic
One of the main problems connected with most city simulators was lack of proper traffic. Yeah, there were cars, buses, trains etc. traveling through the city. However, it felt artificial. Cars did not behave like they should. However, thanks to the experience Paradox gained during the production of Cities in Motion, they were able to create realistic model of traffic. What does it mean in practice? You must take care of proper road infrastructure. Bad planning might result in traffic jams, which might damage your profits.
Cities: Skylines offers a really nice tool for modders
With the tool for modders, players can create their own maps, buildings etc. The only thing that can stop you is your own imagination. However, the best part of it is the fact that you can present your projects on the Steam workshop. Thus, other players might download it and provide you with an opinion. Who knows, maybe your project is going to be implemented as a DLC?
The importance of the day cycle
Perhaps the most interesting aspect of Cities: Skylines gameplay is the day and night cycle. The day cycle has a huge influence on it. During the night, the traffic is going to be much smaller. Furthermore, many of factories etc. are going to work with lower efficiency. As a mayor, you must take this aspect into consideration. After all, you want to see your city flourish, right?
- A realistic model of traffic - You are going to feel like you are in a real city. The infrastructure is going to have a huge impact on your potential success or fail.
- A perfect tool for modders - The game allows you to create your own maps and buildings. What else do you need?
- An important day cycle - Day and night have a huge influence on traffic or behavior of workers. Keep that in mind.
Release Date: 2015-03-10
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Cities: Skylines (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Cities: Skylines (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL may change over time.