Buy it in a bundle, pay less:
Excellent seller97%Positive feedback1849610.02USDEU
Excellent seller99%Positive feedback441012.91USDGA
GamejunctionNo feedback yet015.58USDON
OnlyuseopNo feedback yet028.02USDHA
Hawk3n26No feedback yet028.70USDBE
Excellent seller100%Positive feedback245244.85USD
Excellent seller94%Positive feedback37744.85USDShow remaining 22
Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. With a completely new mechanics of a Tycoon type of game, it is widely considered as the best city simulator up to date. If you want to check if you can be a mayor, then this is a game for you. It is going to put your skills in test.
Cities: Skylines has the best simulation of the traffic
One of the main problems connected with most city simulators was lack of proper traffic. Yeah, there were cars, buses, trains etc. traveling through the city. However, it felt artificial. Cars did not behave like they should. However, thanks to the experience Paradox gained during the production of Cities in Motion, they were able to create realistic model of traffic. What does it mean in practice? You must take care of proper road infrastructure. Bad planning might result in traffic jams, which might damage your profits.
Cities: Skylines offers a really nice tool for modders
With the tool for modders, players can create their own maps, buildings etc. The only thing that can stop you is your own imagination. However, the best part of it is the fact that you can present your projects on the Steam workshop. Thus, other players might download it and provide you with an opinion. Who knows, maybe your project is going to be implemented as a DLC?
The importance of the day cycle
Perhaps the most interesting aspect of Cities: Skylines gameplay is the day and night cycle. The day cycle has a huge influence on it. During the night, the traffic is going to be much smaller. Furthermore, many of factories etc. are going to work with lower efficiency. As a mayor, you must take this aspect into consideration. After all, you want to see your city flourish, right?
- A realistic model of traffic - You are going to feel like you are in a real city. The infrastructure is going to have a huge impact on your potential success or fail.
- A perfect tool for modders - The game allows you to create your own maps and buildings. What else do you need?
- An important day cycle - Day and night have a huge influence on traffic or behavior of workers. Keep that in mind.
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz
- GraphicsnVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB / ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB
- SystemWindows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /8.1 (64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz / AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
- GraphicsnVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB
- SystemWindows 7 / 8 (64-bit)
German, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian, English