Civilization VI - Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack Steam Key GLOBAL
Amanitore leads Nubia in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI! Nubia’s ranged units are strong, easy to build and quick promote, and they can use their unique Nubian Pyramid improvement to boost the construction and yield of dist ...Read more
Instant delivery offers
Show 3 more offers
- 0GamersuniverseExcellent seller100%Positive feedback66382
View offer details$ 1.88
- 0Retail_steam_keysExcellent seller95%Positive feedback5694
View offer details$ 1.95
- 0SuperbkeysExcellent seller100%Positive feedback3233
View offer details$ 1.97
- 0Lancce99%Positive feedback547
View offer details$ 1.98
- 0Gamesdivision99%Positive feedback491
View offer details$ 2.00
- 0Gamezoom86%Positive feedback37
View offer details$ 2.04
- 0Bestbuy86Excellent seller100%Positive feedback2141
View offer details$ 2.25
Amanitore leads Nubia in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI! Nubia’s ranged units are strong, easy to build and quick promote, and they can use their unique Nubian Pyramid improvement to boost the construction and yield of districts. If you want to build a strong foundation early in the game for success, then Nubia is the right civ for you.
Includes the Nubian Civilization with Amanitore, the Pitati Archer unique unit, Nubian Pyramid unique improvement, and the new Jebel Barkal Wonder.
- Civ Unique Ability: Nubia gets bonus production towards Ranged units, and all Ranged units gain combat experience faster. Mines provide extra production over strategic resources, and extra gold over luxury resources.
- Leader Unique Ability: Amanitore gives Nubia bonus production towards building Districts, which can be boosted further if there is a Nubian Pyramid adjacent to the City Center.
- Unique Unit: The Pitati Archer replaces the Ancient Era Archer. It is stronger and faster than the ancient Archer and upgrades to Crossbowman.
- Unique Infrastructure: The Nubian Pyramid can be built on Desert, Desert Hills, or Floodplains, and provides Faith, as well as additional yields based on the adjacent District, or Food for the City Center.
New “Gifts of the Nile” Scenario:
- Choose Nubia or Egypt as you compete against the other civ to be the first to complete 7 Temples to Amun in this scenario set along the banks of the great Nile River.
- Includes unique rules and gameplay, and the Nile River is navigable by Naval units.
- 125 Turn limit.
New Jebel Barkal Wonder:
- This Wonder provides extra Faith to all nearby Cities, and must be built on Desert Hills.
Release Date: 2016-10-20
- Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Civilization VI - Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack Steam Key GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Civilization VI - Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack Steam Key GLOBAL may change over time.